View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 12:52 AM   #13
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutlyn View Post
Thank you very much for your dares and for giving me opportunities to show off what a slut I am. The first one may take a bit of searching to find a place that will work so I'll let you know. The second one is definitely going on my list to do as soon as I can find the time! I live on the second floor of an apartment building in a location where it's not easy to see in but it is possible so the threat of possible exposure sounds quite thrilling. I'll post about it here as soon as I get the chance to do it!

Edit: Actually upon reflection and based off a dare I completed today, I don't think I'll be able to keep my back straight the entire time as it puts too much pressure on my knees and ankles (I have joint issues). I'm alright with kneeling but I will probably need to take breaks or occasionally lean forward onto my hands. Is that alright?
Absolutely! Don't want you to get hurt, just want you to be on display and to show off how slutty you are

You can change position after every edge by leaning on your hands or putting your head to the floor. If needed, you can also take a break.

For the first one, any dead end can do. It can be a tight alley or even something that has a little entrance and a wide closed space, but make sure that you are in front of the entrance in that case.

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote