View Single Post
Old 06-04-2017, 11:34 AM   #12
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Other questions from Kila

3. What do you like to do to cheer yourself up when you're feeling down?
This is kind of a difficult question to answer as there isn't anything I particularly LIKE to do to cheer myself up when I'm feeling down as the two main methods I use aren't things I particularly like or dislike. I will tell you what I do to cope through problems which is what I am assuming what you were really asking. Depending on the situation or how I feel I talk to people sometimes as one method. I do sometime still bottle things up but I do find that talking to people about my problems and maybe even getting cuddles and hugs in the process occasionally makes me feel better. The second thing I do and this may seem odd is...nothing. I don't have sure-fire way to get rid of depression and turn it on and off like a light switch. So other times I'll just go about my life and wait for it go away on its own, if I'm lucky.

5. What would you say is one of your most favorite tasks to do for someone?
I don't have anything in particular as a lot of times what turns me on as a sub is just the feeling of being controlled by someone. Also I haven't had too many tasks that were really memorable. So something that I would like to do for someone is something creative. Something that would turn my thinking of a specific kink or task upside down and say "Why did I never think of that" or "How did they think of this?" Not to the extent that it's totally unreasonable, but something that really makes me look forward to it. I also like tasks that have kind of a durability to it, like a set of rules that I have to follow for a day. Also kinks that I tend to respond really well to are spankings and verbal degradation. But the stuff near the beginning are tasks I would really like to do for someone.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote