View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 11:26 AM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I gave Doux a hard time with her questions earlier and I will explain why. I am going to legitimately answer the questions I didn't last time, but I will be editing some of her question but still answering the actual question.
Questions #1,2 and 4 asked by Doux et Vivant:

1. How do you spell color and why do you not spell it correctly ?
I spell the word color C-O-L-O-R which is the right way so I'm obviously not spelling it incorrectly. This is why I gave Doux a hard time, we are in the midst of an argument, a friendly argument about the spelling of words such as color, favorite, and favor. She thinks that all of these words should have the letter u after the o that appears before the r. Where of course being raised in the United States I was raised to spell these words as they appear in my response. Doux constantly tells me that I am spelling these words incorrectly and often threatens to teach me how to spell them by means that I will not tell at this point in time, if ever. However, if she really put her mind to it she could make me change my thinking very easily, but the problem with that is that if either one of us wins or loses, our game is over and we can't play with this anymore. So if you see us arguing about that don't bother trying to stop us it's just something that we do to tease and pick on each other in a friendly manner.

2. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is probably wings. I prefer boneless even though that's more chopped up than actual wings. It's just a less of a mess. And yes I got them when McDonalds was selling them. But I can prefer them sauced, sauceless, fried, roasted. Almost any time I am ordering something from a pizza place, there is going to be a side of wings to go along with it. Oddly enough, though I don't go to wing places such as b-dubs or Quaker Steak that often. Our Quaker Steak actually just went under but they have my favorite sauce which is Louisiana Lickers. It's a mixture of heat, garlic, BBQ, a little bit of sweet definitely love them. I may actually try and get something to go from b-dubs because that is sounding really good right now. Also between drumettes (single bone) and whatever the other one is called (two bones), I prefer the former.

4. What color socks do you like?
For myself, I'm a guy so I don't go too extravagant. I prefer white socks. The reason I prefer white socks is because that usually means I'm not working. If I'm wearing black socks, I'm either working or I've just been too lazy to change pairs after I got off my shift. Now I will admit, I do not have a foot fetish, nor a sock/shoe fetish. But on girls, I am partial to multicolored stripes, especially rainbow toe socks. I also prefer knee high stockings, but I'm not sure if you would consider that a sock or not.

Thanks for putting up with my silly answers Doux, and I hope that these are satisfactory.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote