View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 07:54 AM   #4
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Questions asked by Doux et Vivant:

1. How do you spell colour and why do you not spell it correctly ?
Well that's a great way to start a list by giving me a question I can't answer. The reason I can't answer this question is because I have NO idea what that fifth word is. I mean there's a little red squiggle underneath it which represents a misspelled word so it can't be in the English language and there's not enough context to know what it means. And how can I not spell it correctly if I don't know what "it" is? I'm sorry I can't answer this question but whatever...on to the next one.

2. What is your favourite food?
OK it was funny the first time but this is a little disheartening that there is another word with a red line underneath it and there's not enough context to figure it out. This time it's the fourth word. Guess I'm going to have to keep going onward.

3. Are you very switchy?
Ok there's another misspelled word in this sentence but there's enough context to find out what it means. Am I very switchy? I would say sort of. While I can fulfill the roles of a Dominant and a submissive equally well, I usually only assume one role when with a person and don't differentiate from it. I find it a little difficult to assume both roles with one person switching back and forth. As I tend to bond with someone I come to view them in a certain light and switching that light is just a little off-putting to me, except in small doses. In my first relationship as a Dom, I let my sub control me for one day and that was very enjoyable. It's the same today as a Dom, in my relationship I tend to crave submission at the same time from someone else. My last sub knows this as while I was dominating her, I also was looking for a Dominant. She knew about this and we talked about it before I started my search and she was ok with it. As a sub, I don't really crave to Dominate someone unless I am feeling neglected. So I am more submissive than Dominant. Also usually when I get out of one relationship of one role, I tend to go for the opposite role of my next relationship. Provided that the relationship breaks apart which seeing that I'm a "free agent" right now, all of them have.

4. What colour socks do you like?
OK, this is getting old Doux. Stop giving me questions that have words that I have no idea what they mean! Look you're a great person but why are you giving me question on an AMA that I can't answer? That's just cruel.

5. How many hamsters could you fit in a 4 pound ball?
There's a fine line between the words could and would. But how many hamsters COULD I fit in a four pound ball, well provided that the ball is hollow so that you could actually put a hamster in it with a door so that the hamster can roll all over the house and look super cute, one. Why one? While technically the volume can hold more than one hamster, I am very compassionate towards animals and I just think two or more hamsters with different directives of where they want to go and no room to stand themselves would make them upset. So my compassion for animals and my heart would only allow me to put one in that situation, unless it can't push it by itself, then I'd be willing to add more but of the same genders. Like other rodents, I'm assuming hamster reproduce very quickly and I'm not sure if I could handle that many hamster, let alone some actually escaping and accidentally hurting, or even worse, killing them in some way.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote