Thread: Fiction: The Roman Slave Girl
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2023, 02:38 AM   #22
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Nine

Nine

Alex caught me on my way into the kitchen and pulled me aside. “What have you done?” he asked me distressed. I freeze. He drags me further down the corridor. “The mistress says I have to punish you this evening,” he added.
I sighed. “I had to do two trips with the dinnerware,” I explained quickly. He turned away and was digging through a drawer. “I did the first trip and left the dinnerware on the side and then came back for the second lot. When I returned the mistress was there and was upset because I’d left it in a pile rather than setting it out and then doing the second trip.” He was hurriedly scrawling something on a piece of wood.

He turned to face me. “That’s all?” he asked. I nodded. He rolled his eyes. “So overdramatic,” he muttered under his breath, just loud enough for me to hear. “I’m sorry she’s reacted like that but I have to do as I am told,” he said to me. I nodded again. He handed me the piece of wood which had a string hanging around it. “You need to wear this throughout the dinner this evening. Then after everyone has been dismissed you need to come find me for the rest of the punishment,” he explained. I nodded and read the words on the wood. Lack of respect for my owners property. It clearly stated my crime. I slung the string around my neck and headed back into the kitchen with Alex, who quickly started explaining how the rest of the evening was going to work.

Listening to Alex address us all made me realise how much power he had. And how much respect everyone had for him. He explained that most of us would just be there to offer food and drinks to the guests, but a select few had been chosen to serve individual guests – holding their food and drinks and feeding them. I had been assigned to Livia for obvious reasons. I swallowed hard – the idea of spending all evening in the room with the Mistress and now my brother’s murderer was enough to terrify me and I wished I could be one of the general servers as at least I would get a break away from the party.

When Alex finished, everyone sat down at the table and waited for the bell that would summon us all to the banquet hall. It wasn’t long before we were summoned and I followed four other slaves up the stairs to serve our assigned guest.

When we entered the room, the guests were splayed out at lounges around the room. A handful were sat at the table. I spotted Livia, sat on a small chaise near her father. It was clear she was enraptured by her father’s stories. Her twin older brothers were also sat on lounges nearby listening to their father’s tales of war. I hurried over to her side and knelt down next to the side of the chaise. She smiled at me and handed me her plate of food and glass of wine. I took them and held them within her reach as she listened.

I sat silently, trying to ignore the stories being told. I didn’t want to hear stories of invasions and death. I didn’t want to hear stories of Grecians being caught and killed. Livia tapped the glass and I raised it to her lips for her to take a long sip from.

“Did I ever tell you how I came to be a commander?” her father asked suddenly, his voice slightly louder than before. There was a murmuring of no from most of the guests. He smiled and looked eyes at me. “It was ten years ago. I had been sent as a rebel informer into a group of soldiers living in Greece. I was to spy on them and report back. Ceasar, god rest his soul, and Anthony were concerned that this group of soldiers, who were only supposed to be there to prevent an overthrow of the cities that we had won, had gone awry. Wanted glory for themselves. So I was sent in to join them and report back. They had big ideas. They wanted Ceasar on the throne and thought the only way to do so would be to kill the Queen.” My stomach twisted in knots. This was familiar to me. “They hatched a plan to kill the Queen and her heirs. I warned Ceasar and Anthony and they sent an anonymous warning to the Queen. At the time, we were not ready to fully occupy the country. She needed to be warned and protected – at least for a little while longer. However, the rebels ramped up their plans and decided to attack. We had heard rumours that the Royal Family were going to try to escape so we lay in wait. I had to play along, pretend I was happy with the plan. All the while, a second Roman army were distributed to protect the Royal Palace and to stop the rebels at any cost. When the family tried to escape, war broke out. Rebels trying to attack and kill the princess and her young family. Romans trying to bring the rebels down. Of course, I had to attack the royal family and unfortunately the young prince was killed in the battle. But the rest of the rebels were captured and threw in jail. Caesar and Anthony were happy with my information and promoted me to commander. It was a good result in the end,” he finished. There was a collective agreement sounding in the room. “Although, I do still wonder where the rest of the Royal family ended up. The princess and her husband and her daughter. The Queen of course is still on the throne, but maybe not for much longer. And then, if the rest of the family can’t be found, then maybe it will be easy for Mark Anthony to take control.” His eyes, which had been watching his captive audience this whole time, flickered to me. I turned away, worried to give away my identity.

Livia yawned. “Papa, I’m tired. I’m going to retire to bed. It’s wonderful to have you back,” she acknowledges, hugging him and kissing his cheek. He nodded and I dutifully trailed after her to her room to help her get ready for bed. The whole time we were walking Livia was bounding with energy, retelling her father’s tales. She admired him, it was clear to see. We stepped into her bedroom.

“Oh Eleni, it’s so good he is home,” she cried as she flopped onto her bed. I put on a smile and looked at her.

“You must miss him when he’s away,” I said. She nods. “You can tell you love him a lot.” She beamed at this.

“Isn’t he the best? Risking his life to save your Royal Family’s life?” she asked. My smile tightened slightly.

“Yes, I am honoured he fought to protect the Queen’s life and heirs. They rule my country well,” I respond quietly. I quickly help her undress and get in her nightclothes, before brushing out her hair. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Miss Livia. Sleep well,” I say before leaving her room and closing the door. With the door closed, I slump to the floor, holding back tears.

Her father murdered my brother. I don’t believe the rubbish about protecting us. My brother was dead because of him… and he got promoted for it.
I sighed and headed down to the kitchen to find Alex for the rest of my punishment.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote