View Single Post
Old 02-24-2023, 05:33 AM   #15
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 12: Lesson on Punishments Part I: An Example

Chapter 12:
"Hello girls, it's now time for your Lesson on Punishments" Mrs. Maria announces.

"You will all be reporting for punishment later today, so it is very important you listen carefully now. This is a school made for reforming delinquent children such as yourselves, rich little brats leeching off of your family's wealth and refusing to properly attend to your classes and manners. You won't have any of the leniency you had before here. Any kind of misdemeanour will be punished very harshly, so you all better learn quickly to let go of your old habits. Little Riley and Alina on their very first day already lost their timetables despite being told very clearly to hold onto it. I've already disciplined Alina for this, and the punishment committee will deal with Riley later."

I can see Riley gulp in fear, but I'm still just angry about the treatment I received for being the only one subjected to Mrs. Maria's cruel torture.

"Alina, why don't you show the other girls what happens when you don't listen?"

I can't believe this is happening! Is she asking me to strip in front of all of them??

"I'll take off your weights Alina"

I really don't want to have to expose myself to everyone, but I know I can't afford to reject that offer - the weights are making my nipples hurt sooo much more than they would otherwise and having to walk with them swinging after class is too scary of a thought. I once again tug my shirt out from my skirt and over my head, letting out an embarassingly audible hiss as I feel the weights begin their terrible swinging, this time having no shirt to calm them. But I know better than try to touch them and stop them when I'm so close to having them off.

"Don't face me, face your peers!" Mrs. Maria sternly admonishes me.

Face beet red, I turn around, which just makes the swinging worse, and present my small chest under a tight white bra, the clear outline of a set of nipple clamps and a metal ball coming out of each bra, swinging from side to side to my classmates.

"I don't think they can see what's going on Alina. If you do a good job explaining what happened, I'll reward you."

I can feel my ears burning flaming red, and I must have scorch marks on my cheeks from how embarassed I am. But I have no choice and part of me is really really hoping she'll take the clamps off early not just the weights!

So I gingerly slide my fingers underneath the hem of my bra and lift it over my head as slowly as I can. I want to whimper from the pain of the weights, now freely swinging around in the air and tugging my nipples in all directions, as Sienna, Riley, Kristina, and Tara look at me, their own faces blushed red. I hear a yelp! only to realize sheepishly such a noise came from myself.

Not wanting to make Mrs. Maria prompt me again, I decided to embrace my total humiliation and exclaim
"As punishment for forgetting my timetable on the very first day of school, both Riley and I were given the option to be punished by Mrs. Maria! I said yes first and she attached these terrible clamps to my nipples which hurt terribly!! Riley must have heard me scream and so she chose not to be punished by Mrs. Maria, but that made me complain which earned me these two 100 gram weights on each of my nipples. They swing around whenever I move which make my nipples hurt even more!!"

I want to die of shame, but I need these nipple clamps off! I turned my head to Mrs. Maria, careful to not move my bare chest and give her the best puppy eyes I can manage.

"Alina, you should look at your classmates when you talk to them. But that was a good explanation girl, so come over here."

I haven't had to walk without any clothes on to tamper the swinging of the weights yet, but now I half-run half-stumble in pain over to Mrs. Maria while naked on top, letting the weights swing wildly, my eyes narrowed from wincing. I stop in front of her like an obedient puppy, and pray that she will take off not only the weights but the clamps as well.

She stares at me with stern eyes until the tormenting weights attached to my small chest swing back and forth and back and forth until they finally come to a stop. She then reaches into her drawer, and to my immense relief, takes out the small elaborate key used to lock the clamps and removes the horrendous devices from my chest at last.

"Thank you ma'am" I manage to whisper out as the pain of the blood rushing back into my abused nubs hits me.

She turns to the rest of the class, who are abashedly staring at me and the clinking silver torture devices in Mrs. Maria's hand in terror and announces

"Don't be a bad girl like Alina here, and you won't be punished. But if you are punished, know that there are always ways to make it easier on yourself, and lots of ways to make it much much harder on yourself. It's never too late to be a good girl."

I suppose that's the first lesson Mrs. Maria is giving to us about punishments. I have a sinking feeling it won't be the last.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter

Last edited by SluttySarah; 02-24-2023 at 05:39 AM.
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: