View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 02:54 AM   #3
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 3: Leaving Home

Chapter 3
I can feel the cool wind in my hair and the fluttering of my white dress about my knees as I stand on the train platform. The long tunnels create strong gusts of wind and I am frettingly glancing at my dress hoping it won't get dirtied. The academy is to provide uniforms and undergarments, but I don't want to make a bad first impression. Besides, Mrs. Zaytsev picked out this dress especially for me as a take-away gift. I can feel her soft right hand on my left shoulder, and the rougher, but still kind, hand of my father grasping my right. Although they won't say it, I can tell they're a bit worried for me. Not because I'll be living alone - they must know I've done that for much of my life - but for my studies. While their tutoring was patient, I could tell I really am quite behind, maybe even moreso than what an academy named "for the Training of Behinds" might expect. After all, these are probably a bunch of delinquent children with rich parents. They're delinquent, sure. But also rich. And I'm sure that must do them some good.

I can feel another gust of wind now, blasting back my hair and flapping the hems of my dress. It's my train. The hands on my shoulders clasp me a tad tighter.

It's time to go. I heft my bulging suitcase and move among the crowds towards the train, and turn back as I board to see my father and mother waving at me, smiling with kind eyes. "Take care of yourself!" "Study well!"

I'm so incredibly grateful for my new parents, and for the first time in forever it seems my life is taking a turn for the better.

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote