View Single Post
Old 05-17-2021, 10:02 AM   #42
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

1. What is your gender?
Male
2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you?
Yes, once by mistake (at a gas station somewhere between Bangkok and Pattaya, where the restrooms were labeled in Thai only), and all other times by intent (with the intent being some kinky fun with a slut of the opposite gender)
3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not?
No. This whole idiocy stems from having public restrooms where multiple people go in at the same time (a dumb Roman tradition). All public restrooms should be single person only (I mean, on an airplane you don't get labeled restrooms because they are single person only, right?)
4. Guys: if you need to go pee, do you always use the urinal if there is one?
Yes, unless all urinals are occupied. I hate waiting in queue with my zipper down.
5. Guys: do you always use a one-urinal distance from the other that is in use?
If possible, yes. Firstly, it's an unwritten rule. Second, I am a considerate person, and therefor don't want to give other guys inferiority complexes.
6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do?
I always check. I am German.
7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What?
Oh dog, where do I begin... Ok, here's the highlights reel - fucked girls, made girls suck my cock (both in stalls and out), got two girls to pee at urinals in a mens' toilet while I judged their effort, peed on a girl while she was naked, peed on a girl while she was dressed, peed in a girl's mouth while she was kneeling at the urinals, and in Blok M in Jakarta (where else) had a hostess unzip me and hold my cock for me while I pee - it's a free service they used to offer at a famous (now defunct) underground BDSM themed bar there
8. Do you always clean the toilet seat?
Do I look paranoid to you?
9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap?
Again, dude, I am German. I always check.
10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? If so, what was it?
The first time I was in Japan, I walked in to a restroom in a swanky restaurant, and I was trying to figure out how to make it flush, when the bidet attachment zoomed out and sprayed water all over me. And that happened while I was concentrating on the control panel, so the water sprayed all over my face and shirt. I had to spend half an hour at the hot air hand dryer drying my shirt before I could go back to my colleagues at the dinner table.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote