View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 11:46 AM   #12
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Ten

Ten

Cuntosaurus’ POV

I scramble up the stairs to the bedroom quickly. My cunt is burning from the dildo, my mouth is sore, my butt hurts from the pins and I’m covered in quickly-drying and hardening cum. I feel used and abused. My mind is spinning from the conversation I heard between Sir and that man.
I reach the top of the stairs and duck into the kennel. The cuff attaches to my ankle and I lie down on the floor. Luke comes over and sits by the kennel. “I’m not going to ask but are you ok?” he asks me quietly.

“Yeah I’m fine,” I say. “Just a bit sore and humiliated,” I add. We sit in silence for a bit. “I met someone today. I think he was called Edward. Do you know him?” I ask quietly. Luke stiffens a bit when I mention the name.

“Yeah I do. He’s not particularly pleasant. Better than Jake but still an absolute dick. His family own a school a little like my parents. The main difference is while my parents let anyone join as a master or sub, they only take in subs and its very exclusive. They take about 5 subs a year to fully train them in everything. To be the perfect sub and serve everyone perfectly. I think there’s a maximum of about 20 subs in the school at any one point. Its very posh, and very exclusive,” Luke said quietly. “What was said?”

I bite my lip nervously. “Something about having eight weeks to make someone ready for admittance,” I say cautiously, holding back some of the information I have. Luke turned to look at me, his eyes showing he didn’t fully believe me.

“Is that someone you?” he asked. I nod. He takes a deep breath. “I have to say it is a smart move on Jake’s part. And I think you would be better cared for there than here. Jake wants to ruin us, to break us down to be his. There although you will be broken down, there will be aftercare, reasonable rest times and you will be treated with respect. Jake won’t do that to you,” Luke explained slowly and calmly. “I will miss you a lot but at least I know you’ll be ok,” he added.

I hit his shoulder. “But what if I don’t want to leave you? What will happen to you?” I ask, my voice trembling as I hold back the tears.

Luke shrugged. “I’m here to get you on board. I’m here to encourage you to behave. He’ll probably let me go once you leave. He can’t do anything to me, not really. My parents are too powerful,” Luke said. “You’ve been plucked out of society and no-one would care if you go missing,” Luke added. “People will notice when I disappear,” he said.

We slunk back into silence as night began to fall outside the window.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote