View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 08:24 AM   #4
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Three

Three
Luke’s POV

The lid slammed shut on Holly. Jake took a padlock and fastened it to the lid, securing it down. “NO!” I shouted. “Let her out! She hates small spaces. She’ll freak out,” I added. Jake snapped the padlock together and turned to look at me, hatred filling his eyes. He quickly covered the short distance between us in 2 paces and before I knew it my cheek was stinging.

“You do not question my teaching methods,” he growled in my ear. “You both belong to me, and I can treat you however I want.” He took a step back and smiled at me. “And right now, she’s your weakness. Holly is much more… pliable,” Jake explained calmly. “She fears getting hurt and wants to please everyone, so she will do as asked. You on the other hand were never particularly good at following Saskia’s tasks for you when you belonged to her. You are resilient. Resistant. You want easily hand control over to me. You are going to fight me; I can tell from the way you are standing.” I rolled my eyes, but he was sort of true. I was standing with my arms folded across my chest, my legs spread open in an easily defensible position. He was right that I didn’t want to do what he asked. “but Holly is your weakness. I can use her to get you under my control. She will be fine in here for the next few hours. The bin men came first thing this morning. They won’t be back for a few days,” Jake added. He turned on his heel and began walking away. I hesitated, unsure whether I should be following and not wanting to leave Holly. “Come along bitch,” Jake called over his shoulder and I knew I had to follow. He led the way back around the auction building and towards the farmhouse. He took a key out of his pocket and popped it into the shiny front door, turned the key and pushed it open.

I stepped up the few white wooden steps and into a marbled open entrance hall. I looked around in awe. The entrance hall was large There were three doors coming off the hall, one to the right, one to the left and one in the back-left corner. There was a wide spiral marbled staircase on the back-right hand side.

I stood awkwardly in the entrance hall, unsure what was expected of me. Jake spun on his heels to face me. “Welcome to my house,” Jake said proudly, “As I said, I will look after you will, if you follow my rules. So, here are some basic rules for being inside my house. First off, you strip naked the moment you step through the door,” Jake stated, looking at me pointedly. I glared but reluctantly pulled the briefs down and stepped out of them. “Well done, you are learning quickly. Second rule, you will always wear a collar whilst in the house, yours is the blue one on the peg.” My eyes flicked sideways to see a bright blue collar and a bright pink collar. I gritted my teeth together but sullenly walked over and attached the bright collar around my neck. It was about 2 inches wide of thick, bright sky-blue leather. It had a metal ring in the middle, a silver buckle at the back and about 5 silver ring holes for the buckle to attach to. I put it on the first ring. It was quite tight but not too tight that I couldn’t swallow. “Thirdly, you speak only when spoken to, unless in your room. Fourth anything I ask of you must be done, immediately. No hesitating. Now, let’s go for a tour.” He smiled brightly at me. He picked up a black leash, attached it to the ring of my collar and then wrapped it several times round his hand, forcing me closer to him. I could feel his breath on my cheek.

He tugged at the collar and began to lead me towards the door or the left but he quickly stopped and pointed to the door at the back. “That’s the basement. You’ll see what’s down there eventually,” he told me. He continued walking and I dutifully followed behind him, my thoughts elsewhere with Holly. He pushed the door open to a spacious, large living room. There were rugs over the floor, sofas and chairs scattered around, a large TV on the wall. There was a figure bent over double, dusting the skirting board behind one of the chairs. He stood up when she heard the footsteps and turned around quickly, keeping her eyes fixed firmly to the ground. She was wearing a sheer see-through maid’s outfit and was holding a feather duster in her right hand. I looked her over and then our eyes met.

“Saskia,” I breathed out suddenly. There was my older sister. Reduced to being a house servant for the prick in front of me. A hand swept across my cheek, leaving a ferocious red mark.

“You speak only when spoken to,” Jake reminded me. “But yes. Doesn’t your sister look so pretty?” he added. I refused to answer. He slapped me again and I nodded in agreement. Without another word he pulled on the leash and dragged me through the room and past my sister. I was led into the very large, warm, kitchen. There was a flurry of activity. About eight or nine young men and women scuttled around, wearing just aprons to cover their private parts. They were chopping and dicing and slicing and beating and stirring and boiling and mixing and baking and washing. It was all go. They looked exhausted, worn out, tired but they were smiling and that was a good sign. Off from the kitchen there was two doors. Jake pointed at the one by the back corner of the room. “That one leads to the servants quarters. They all have their own individual rooms and are well looked after here. You see it’s not as bad as you think,” he explained. He opened the door and I saw a long corridor that had several doors coming off each side and the corridor seemed to curve, explaining more rooms further down. He closed the door and then headed to the other door. He pushed it open and walked into a dining room. Down the middle was a long oak table with twelve oak high-backed chairs, one at each end and ten down the sides. In front of each chair was an immaculate looking set of silver and glassware, cutlery, and origami napkins. Along the walls were portraits of people. A lot of them looked like Jake so I assumed they were relatives. We swept through the dining room and out the door at the other end, which lead back to the entrance hall. With a tug of the leash he began to drag me up the stairs.

I trailed behind as we went up the marble staircase. We reached the landing which overlooked the entrance hall. There was more stairs to go up right next to where we were currently standing. We stepped out onto the landing instead. The shape of the landing was a square with a hollowed out middle, where the stairs went up and the landing overlooked the entrance hall I could see a large floor to ceiling window on the wall which would have been above the front door. I could then see 5 other doors leading off. We started by the window, he opened the door onto a big, airy open library. The shelves were packed with books from floor to ceiling and the big, open windows let in loads of natural light and a gentle breeze. He closed the doors and moved to the next door. This led to a very large, white open bathroom. There was a large double sink, a walk in shower and a separate bath. There was a toilet and a window that overlooked a flat roof of the floor below (presumably the kitchen or servant’s quarters) and a large, lush, green garden. He closed the door again and then rested a hand on the next door.

“This is my room,” he said. “This and my office are out of bounds unless you have very specific permission to be in them. Do you understand?” he demanded. I nodded once in agreement. He opened the door to show me the inside. I was expecting a very neutral, white like the rest of the house but was surprised to see a fiery red coloured carpet. The walls were a pale blue. There was a large double bed, a fitted wardrobe with sliding doors, a large chest of drawers and a door that I assume led to an en-suite. He closed the door and walked to the next one. “This is my office,” he said. We didn’t go in before we came to the final door on this floor. “This is your sister’s room,” he said opening it onto a pale blue carpet and walls. There was a double bed, lots of wardrobe and drawer space, a little table and chair. There was even a small sofa in there. I stared in awe. “See, your sister will be fine here.” We walked out and directly in front of the glass window. I looked out over the farm. There was so much space out there. I could see a herd of cow and sheep in the distance, the barn where we had been locked up prior to the morning’s activities. Was it only the morning still? So much had happened. We went up the stairs again. This time the floor was solid apart from there the stairs came up. There was again a large window and 5 doors. “These are various spare rooms and bathrooms for guests. I assume you are wondering where you are going to be living?” he stated. I nodded slightly. He took me over to the window. “A gentle reminder that if you or Holly disappoint me, you’ll end up back in that barn,” he said pointing at the draughty barn I’d seen earlier. I nodded again. He flicked a switch near the stairs and a slow growling noise began to rumble. A hatch started to pop open in the ceiling and a flight of stairs descended. “Up you go,” he said, pushing me forwards.

A/N: What do you think Holly and Luke's room should look like? I have some ideas already but I want to know if there is anything you would like in particular.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]

Last edited by RainbowSky; 05-07-2020 at 08:49 AM.
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote