Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 04:04 AM   #9
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

I changed the conversation abruptly, and reminded Amy of her comment earlier where she said I might get to see her panties later that night. Her cheeks were already flushed pink with the wine, so I couldn't see if she was blushing or not, but she was nervously fingering that lock of hair.

I told her that I wanted to see her panties, right then and there. She looked around like a frightened rabbit, and simply asked, "How?"

I told her to part her legs. She slowly uncrossed her legs, and slowly parted them, looking around self consciously. We were seated on low chairs across the coffee table from each other, but the lighting was bad and I couldn't see anything. So I told her to shift her butt forward on the chair and lift her knees up slightly. She did so obediently, after checking that no one in that relatively deserted lobby was looking at us. I told her to spread her legs wider, and slowly the crotch of bright pink panties came in to view between her thighs, as she bit her lip and curled that lock of hair around her finger. "Is... is that enough?" she asked, haltingly. I nodded, and she immediately crossed her legs.

I poured the last of the wine in to our glasses, and we both sipped. "Are you drunk?" I asked, and she shook her head. "Good", I said, and without changing the tone, continued, "After this, I am going to take you up to my room and fuck you."

She was shocked that I had spoken that out loud, and looked around again to see if anyone had heard (over the sound of that piano - not likely, even if there was anyone at the next table). "If you don't want to do that, you may simply leave now", I continued, giving her the option to implicitly consent.

The implicit consent was given, as she remained sitting, nervously gulping down the remaining wine. I signed for the bill, and she shyly looked down when the waiter approached us, as if he had been witness to the entire conversation, and knew that she is going up to my room with me.

I took Amy by the hand and led her to the elevators. The security guy at the elevator lobby greeted us, "Good evening Sir, Miss", and Amy visibly flinched. She let out a breath of relief as the elevator doors closed.

The elevators in the Pullman Shanghai South don't have security cameras (yes, I checked). So as soon as the doors closed, I pulled her in close, put my hand up her dress and cupped her panty-covered butt. She flinched, and then relaxed against my hand (either she had also checked there are no cameras, or she didn't even know that many hotel elevators have cameras).

"Can I... ask you something?" she stammered. "Sure," I encouraged, "What do you want to know?"

"Umm... I read that foreign guys like to do it... sort of... rough. Is that true?"

"It depends on what you call rough," I replied. "Do you like it a bit rough?"

She simply nodded. The doors opened to my floor.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 12-26-2017 at 06:33 AM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote