View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 06:12 PM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

1. Are you male or female?
Male.

2. Are you nude right now?
Absolutely not...I'm wearing a pair of glasses...and nothing else.

3. How often are you nude?
Depends on how I'm feeling. But I'd say I hang around nude at least once or twice a week for several hours. This is excluding showers and changing clothes.

4. Are you comfortable being nude on your own?
Yeah. I mean I'm not really trying to impress anybody and no one is going to make fun of the "imperfections" of my body.

5. Are you comfortable being nude in front of others?
Depends on the people. Around my friends, while we're close...we're not THAT close. Yet if I'm meeting a stranger on craigslist no real nervousness...go fig.

6. What people are comfortable nude around (if any)?
Thus far people I'm going to engage in sexual activity with and probably any Mistress, even though that's all online interaction...not much else.

7. Has family ever seen you nude (as an adult)?
Yes, but only because of a very bad car accident and I was not really able to bathe myself.

8. If so, who?
At least my mom, I'm not sure if my dad has or not. And my two sisters but they're a cat and a dog so they don't exactly count as much.

9. Have any of your friends seen you nude?
Offline, no. Online, yes.

10. If so, who?
Mostly Mistresses in the past either via pics or on very rare occurrences, webcam.

11. Have you been nude in public?
Yes, I have.

12. If so, where?
I've driven nude before so on a few streets and the Interstate. My first nude experiences though were at parks that were near my house but have since been torn down to make room for a soccer field and disc golf course respectively. I've also been nude walking around my parent's house. I've also been completely naked in my church before. However, nudity has been short outside of my apartment as of late.

13. Have you gone streaking?
Yes I have, along a not so busy sidewalk. Someone did see me and ran to a nearby house to tell. I could have been arrested for indecent exposure, but thankfully I got away.

14. Have you ever done a nude dare?
Yes I have.

15. If so, what dares have you done?
A less mild dare was I had to leave my house with underwear and return without it. I wasn't allowed to rip it so I had to take my pants off and my underwear off before I put my pants back on. Another dare I've done was leaving my house to get something from my car doing it completely nude. I've also done a nude dare where I had to leave my clothes somewhere in a forest and walk so far away from them so that I couldn't see them anymore and then try to get back to them. There may be more but those are the ones I remember.

16. Have you ever gotten nude from losing a strip game?
No.

17. If so, did you have to stay nude for long?
N/A

18. Have you lost a bet had to get nude?
No

19. If so, how long were you nude for?
N/A

20. Where either of these in public?
N/A

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote