Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Next-Level Training
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 04:48 PM   #6
skjelner

Default Next-Level Training Epilogue

As you wish!

Next-Level Training: Epilogue

David awoke to a burning cold sensation on his groin. Struggling to move, he realized his arms and legs were bound once more, but he nonetheless had a limited range of motion. He looked down to find a small towel covering his waist and thighs. There was something ice-cold underneath, but he couldn’t squirm enough to move the towel.

Wearing nothing but the towel, he was lying on his back on what appeared to be a bed in an unfamiliar, plain room with a light somewhere behind him and landscape paintings on the wall. Oddly, the aching in his genitals was gone, but David felt rather strange otherwise. What the fuck is going on? he thought to himself. Was that all just a dream? Am I dreaming now? Where’s Mistress?

“Good to see you’re awake, David.”

Mistress! David’s excitement preempted his recognition of the voice, but his high spirits spiraled into despair as he realized who was speaking: Valerie.

A shadow stirred on the wall as a large figure stepped into view and walked to the base of the bed, looming over David. It was indeed his classmate Valerie, but she looked much different: now sporting perfectly applied makeup, she wore a dark blue corset, which gave her pudgy body an appealingly curvy shape while accenting her large breasts. Black stockings supported by a matching garter completed the outfit, which David had to admit was very attractive overall.

“I know what you’re thinking David,” Valerie started as she ran her fingers across his bare stomach. “No, you weren’t dreaming about the fun you had in that classroom last night; we just had to sedate you, just in case you got too … agitated. Amber warned me it might happen when you heard her decision."

“Wait, th—” David was parched. He cleared his throat. “Then that means …”

“Yes, it means you’re my slave now.” Valerie smiled. “Which also means that I am your mistress.”

“Bu—”

“Shh! Don’t talk; just let me finish. Amber, your previous mistress and one of my best friends, wanted you to learn what it means to be fully submissive in every way. According to her, you were doing rather well at pretty much everything, but you have always had two main obstacles you’ve never been able to overcome: trust and ego.

“When Amber put you at the whim of new masters and mistresses, she expected you to trust her enough to be willing to submit yourself completely to us, just as you would to her. But you weren’t willing to do that. Of course, you were fine when Brittany was taking her turn with you, but when you were presented with, well, me … let’s just say you didn’t do so well. You let your typically overactive, yet natural male tendencies overtake you and cloud your judgment.

“See, normally when a mistress tells her slave to eat her pussy, he does so right away, as a slave’s only goal is his mistress’s satisfaction. But when I asked you to, you let the fact that I’m fat and you weren’t very attracted to me stop you. It’s that hesitation, that last little bit of ego preventing you from licking your mistresses’s pussy even when she hasn’t showered in a while—which I did on purpose, by the way—that Amber’s been trying for so long to stamp out. She’s had no success with that, obviously, which is why she called me and explained the situation, as I have a good deal of experience training slaves myself.

“And that’s how we ended up here today, my little pet. Think of this as a sort of final trial, your last chance to prove to Amber that you’re capable of letting go of your ego and submitting totally to your mistress. If you do well—and I mean very well—Amber might consider taking you back as her full-time slave. That’s a big ‘might’, though, and in the meantime you are completely owned by me, and since Amber signed you over to me, I have no obligation to return you to her—ever. Is that understood?”

All this information felt like an overload, like too much to process. David couldn’t quite comprehend what he was hearing, but his training so far enabled him to remain calm. After all, knowing his place was one of the reasons he decided to become enslaved in the first place. His thoughts shifted to the intense coldness around his groin, then back to Valerie. After looking her up and down once again, his eyes stopped on her sheer garter stretched around her wide hips.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Good.” Valerie gave him another smile, only this one was much warmer, even loving. “And I know you couldn’t possibly live with yourself unless you have a mistress, which means I know you’ll never leave my service willingly. So there’s no need to even discuss that. Instead, let’s talk about why this towel is here.”

Valerie stepped out of view for a moment then returned, grabbed the towel off David, and tossed it to the floor. The slave looked down to find several small ice packs surrounding his genitals. He was surprised to find they were no longer bound by the rope; instead his wrinkly scrotum appeared small and tight, his penis limp and shriveled.

“Oh, don’t worry, there’s nothing wrong with you.” Valerie laughed at David’s alarm. “Like like she’s told you many times, Amber would never let anything damage you like that without first informing you. No, that ice is to keep your bits as small and soft as possible for this.”

David gasped when his new mistress held up an interesting looking contraption. Not much larger than a golf ball, it was a sort of hollow ball made up of several thin bars of steel. One part of the ball bulged outward like a misshapen tumor, resulting in a lopsided appearance. “I’m sure you know what this is, my pet,” Valerie continued. “It’s a cock cage, and you’re going to be wearing it full-time starting today. Spread your legs.”

In his restraints the slave could only spread his knees a few inches, but it seemed to be enough. Valerie pressed the cage’s latch to pop it open and set to work. First she affixed the chamber of the cage around David’s shrunken scrotum then wrapped his penis around, scrunching it tightly against his balls. David realized gratefully that the extra bulge in the cage was to allow more room for his penis.

He felt almost no physical sensation during the process, though the slave knew once the ice wore off he would be extremely uncomfortable while getting used to the cage. Amber had used cages on him before (though never for longer than a few hours, and never a cage as small as this one), so David was well aware of how difficult keeping his penis soft would be—and how much it would hurt if he couldn’t.

“That should do it.” Valerie removed the ice packs and stepped back to survey her work. David glanced down—it looked like there was nothing but a silver, fleshy walnut between his legs. “Now the uselessness of your tiny cock is more obvious, just the way it should be. Do you know why I’m doing this to you, David?”

“No, Ma’am.”

“It’s because I believe one of the reasons you can’t stifle your ego is. Without the use of your cock at all, it should be much easier for you to remain submissive at all times. Oh, and by ‘all times’, I really do mean all of the time. That means careful aim when using the bathroom, and obviously it will be impossible for you to masturbate or in fact glean any pleasure from your cock at all. Of course, this means I won’t be using it in our training either. Instead, we’re going to focus on ego elimination and other mental training, though we’ll be doing plenty of other things too. But for all intents and purposes, I’m going to act as if your cock doesn’t even exist, and I suggest you do the same—for your sake. Think of this as your next-level training.”

David looked at the cage between his legs. It was hard to believe his genitals could fit in something that looked so small, the notion of which left him feeling emasculated for the first time in his life. The slave’s thoughts turned to Amber, who had spent so much of their training focusing on pleasuring him, on celebrating his cock. He felt ashamed for letting down such a kind and giving mistress, for letting his stupid ego get in the way. But it wouldn’t happen again: David was convinced of that. He wouldn’t let it. If he ever wanted to again serve the mistress he truly loved, he would just have to work very, very hard.

Click here to comment on the original story thread!
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)

Last edited by Leopard; 09-03-2012 at 05:49 PM.
The following user says Thank You to skjelner for this post: