View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 01:10 AM   #9
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllPUTitIN View Post
in general we are looking for tasks when Mistress doesn't have time. Still, very much appreciated, and Mistress is curious enough about it, so in a few weeks there will most probably be a report on it.
Good point.

I guess the whole 'cage removal' thing means she has to be involved, at least a bit. Still, the task would work so much better with her teasing you so that you have a nice hard itchy dick, eh?

Ok. Let's try a different one.

Go fuck yourself.

With a vegetable. Or fruit. Or whatever.

Several actually. Carrots, cucumbers, pretty much anything you can find that you can fit up there. Why don't you try a startfruit? household objects such as hairbrush handles, deodorant bottles etc are also game (you can put a condom over them for sanitary reasons if you want).

Try and find at least ten phallic foodstuffs / objects to shove up your ass.
...and three others that arn't quite so phallic and you are gonna assfuck yourself with anyways.

And then report back to everyone. In detail. Tell us which one was your favourite. Tell us how much you enjoyed buggering yourself with a cucumber just because Simi wasn't around and you were bored.

Does that sound more like what you had in mind?

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote