Thread: Non-Fiction: The Shanghai Girl
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 03:34 AM   #20
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

So obviously she had no experience in giving a proper blow job... well, there's no time like the present to learn. Keeping a tight grip on her hair with my left hand, I slapped her buttocks hard with my right. "Take it in deep and suck it properly, you dirty little slut," I told her, ending the sentence with another sharp slap.

She opened her mouth and did her best. I suppressed my desire to push her further - for a conservative Asian nerd, she had already gone quite far. I'd bet most of the sex she had had up to now would have been with lights out, under the sheets. I kept up the occasional spanking - it not only seemed to encourage her to take my cock deeper in her mouth, but also seemed to make her wetter, with strings of clear cunt juice hanging down from her matted bush of pubic hair.

After enduring quarter of an hour of that useless blow job, I stripped her of the rest of her clothing, made her kneel at the side of the bed with her upper body resting on the bed (had to place a couple of pillows under her knees to get her hips up to the level of the bed), I entered her from behind. Grabbing her wrists and holding them tightly behind her back with one hand and the other hand grabbing her hair, I fucked her hard. Right after she started shuddering in her second orgasm of the night, I let go and filled the condom deep inside her.

Afterwards, as I lay on the bed with her half on top of me, stroking her hair, providing the after care that a "virgin" session of rough sex should (actually, must) be followed with, I asked her whether she liked it. She shyly admitted that she enjoyed it very much, including the spanking. Then I brought the discussion to what happened in the corridor. She said that she was terrified, but at the same time, extremely aroused. She said that she had never experienced a rush like that before.

Talking about her background made things a bit clearer. Her parents were able to afford the 2nd child tax, so when they had a daughter as the first child, they tried again (it's important in the Chinese culture to have a son). She was the result. So she had always known that she was a disappointment to her parents, and had tried hard for their approval, by studying hard and trying to over-achieve her elder sister. She had always been "good", listening to her parents. In fact, the parents still think that she's a virgin, in spite of the fact that she had had a long term boyfriend. So, in effect, she was the perfect recipe for a dare addict. The guilty pleasure and the fear of getting caught would play directly to her suppressed desires of finally being able to express who she is.

That night, before she finally staggered home, I laid her down on her back, with her legs bent so that her knees touched her ears, and her hands parting her buttocks, with the help of lots of lube, I took her anal virginity.

Next evening I flew back home. And that's where the story really started.

To be continued...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 01-02-2018 at 05:03 AM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote