View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 04:31 PM   #27
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
no worries - there was nothing wrong with the way you did it, i just didnt see it when i skimmed. if you would like to upload a pic in the future you can ‘add attachment’ by clicking ‘manage attachment’ just a few buttons above the ‘submit reply’ button.. that will show up how my entry photo did. if you want to upload one the way pariah terror/jaro did it - you can go to imgur.com to upload your photo - click one of the photo links (there are several so you will have to experiment which one woke bc idr off the top of my head) and then paste the link inbetween the following code:

[img ] link [/ img]

^^ there would be no spaces inbetween anything nomally.
Pictures are still so new for me. But Im extremely happy that there has been different ideas made so it didnt have to be a picture of me (which is my real issue) and for coming up with these ideas that truly are accessible to more people I am extremely grateful to Butterfly. I know it can take work to set these up. And making them open to more people is hard but this is a MAJOR step in the right direction as far as I'm concerned.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
eevee.velvet is offline   Reply With Quote