View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 07:56 PM   #24
SluttySarah

Thank you for the punishment! I'm sorry about using the wrong kind of dash... I never really paid much attention to the difference!! Am I supposed to use the longer one? I completed the punishment while trying to work in my large hush plug for another task given to me by my Master. Here's a part of my report!

Spoiler:
I warmed up lots with my glass plug before trying to push in my large hush plug, but couldn't so I figured I would try again using the awful toothpaste as lube. I did have to do this as punishment once anyways, as given to me by someone on my story thread. It surprisingly went in right away, my asshole desperately pushing out to expel the burning toothpaste but of course this is what actually let me push the big plug in rather easily.

Also I hope this isn't cluttering/interrupting the reading experience... maybe it was better if I did this through PM's but I also wanted to reply directly...
Anyways, I should have a new chapter out tonight or tomorrow so this shouldn't be the last message on here for too long!

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: