View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 02:14 AM   #20
SluttySarah

Default Chapter 14: Reporting for Punishment

Author's Note: So so sorry to everyone interested in the story for the long time with no updates... I even made several promises which I didn't end up keeping Just like Alina in my story, I probably deserve a punishment too.

Chapter 14: Reporting for Punishment

It's finally time to report for punishment. A glance at my timetable tells me that it's just a few rooms down from here - from N1006 to N1001. Maybe walking wouldn't have been too bad, but I'm still incredibly grateful to Mrs. Maria for taking off those torturous nipple clamps (despite being also her who gave me them).

There's half an hour before it starts, and so I let my thoughts finally run loose after an incredibly startling day.

Tara, Sienna, Kristina, I haven't talked to yet, but it seems like they haven't done much wrong. After all, it's only been 1 day. Ohh, but I suppose Riley might have it worse than me... She still has to be punished for forgetting her timetable - and Mrs. Maria said it'd be worse than my experience with those cursed nipple clamps. But I left the exam entirely blank then stormed off... How I wish I could beg my new father and mother to take me away... I just need to make it to winter break - I'm sure I'll be allowed home for Christmas and then they must realize I don't deserve this!! While I know disciplinary schools can be harsh, I don'...

With a sudden start, I realize my worried thoughts have taken me right to my turn to report. I gingerly push open the translucent glass door, and step into the small room terrified at what would happen to me. There is a singular small creaky wooden schoolchair facing a large desk, across which sat... Mrs. Maria?

"Don't be surprised Alina," says Mrs. Maria
"There's too many students for you all to report to one person. I'm in charge of you five this year so you'd do well to not annoy me. However, I don't decide the punishments - that is still up to the disciplinary team."

"I understand ma'am," I whisper back meekly.

"Do you think you've done anything deserving of punishment Alina? Other than managing to lose your timetable despite being warned beforehand - I imagine you haven't forgotten your punishment for that"

I freeze. Does she know about the test I ran away from? She shouldn't know anything outside of our classes right? But if she's giving out the punishments then the discplinary office might've told her... Mrs. Anne, who gave me the test, seemed like a nice lady - would she tell them what I did? No, no, even if she didn't they would still see the blank test paper! What if she catches me lying? Is this awfully long silence already exposing me?

Too scared of what might happen to me if I lied, and with my nipples still throbbing slightly, I said simply

"Yes"

"Yes, Mrs. Maria. I deserve to be punished, Mrs. Maria. I refused to write the exam and now the school doesn't know how far behind my education is ma'am. I've caused them great trouble and it's only my first day here, at an academy meant for correcting such behaviour."

Nearly crying, I whimpered out

"Sorry Mrs. Maria. Please punish me Mrs. Maria, but please please not too harshly Mrs. Maria!"

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: