View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 09:46 PM   #18
SluttySarah

Yes I have! I'm mostly writing from my own experience haha, although my weights are more than twice as heavy (220g) as the ones I mentioned in the story, as I imagine if it were my first time with clamps even 100g weights would be terrible to have on. (I suppose 220g is still pretty light, but it doesn't feel that way!)

I have an idea of where I want to the story to go, but if you have any suggestions for the story please message me! If you have any interesting dares for me, I'm also glad to try them out and if I enjoyed (or suffered) them, I might add that as part of the story later too.

I also have a very tough time writing in present tense and just naturally swap to past tense like every paragraph and I need to go back and rewrite, so if you catch me swapping tenses when I shouldn't also please let me know! (My master says I need to ask for punishment when someone catches a mistake in my story (like spelling/grammar/etc), so feel free to send a punishment along with the correction Writing with clamps on is hard so please be understanding...)

Dislikes: panty stuffing, toothpaste
Limits: public, pics, permanent

Toys

Help me make my snakes and ladders game!

Me

My Rules

I am training to be an anal only slut - I cannot play with my pussy/clit. Whenever I write on GetDare I must wear clover clamps for the first 15min and my glass plug thereafter
SluttySarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttySarah for this post: