View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 03:32 PM   #15
Azyliux
Baby Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomPersin View Post
As a pan man who has literally said "I am gay and don't want women" because of situations in my life it is just weird to be nitpicky about someone having to always say "Hi I am bi but recently had a rough relationship with a man so I just date women and that is all I am looking for." more often than not when you fully breakdown that instead of just saying "I'm gay" or "I'm a lesbian" the people you are not looking for will go "Oh well I am not what you are looking for but I can change your mind."

That has happened so many times to me and guys have it way easier.
This is an excellent point. Sexuality is not fixed and people—especially young people—are often still exploring themselves and finding their own identity. The OP is under no obligation to explain what could be quite a complex situation.

But in just a handful of posts just about every claim of this OP has changed.
  • Lesbian to having a boyfriend
  • Mistress to submissive
  • Dental assistant to lawyer (and a 19 year old one at that!)

As Pluky said, there is a third choice other than telling the truth or lying: which is to simply not say anything. By the OP's own admission being a lawyer is not her "real occupation"; in which case, why lie? There was no need to include this fictitious detail.

The same with the boyfriend with whom her relationship is apparently no-one else's business. If so, why publicly include it and share the fact she thinks he is a pussy?

The inconsistencies here are notable and as someone who uses these forums to seek authentic, genuine and honest interactions, I often appreciate when others call such inconsistencies out so I don't have my time wasted responding to what is likely creative writing that doesn't even have basic internal consistency.

People are certainly free to use getDare to pretend to be something or someone they are not, or perhaps something they wish they could be, or perhaps just escape who they actually are for some reason. But others are just as free to call out what appears to be fiction when it is presented as truth in a seeking ad forum that people are relying on to establish genuine relationships.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Azyliux for this post: