View Single Post
Old 11-03-2023, 05:42 AM   #13
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_eyed_Devil View Post
You all need to leave her alone. It's borderline bullying. Who cares if she's not being entirely truthful about her personal life. As long as she is of age, she is free to say whatever she wants.
Of course she is free to say whatever she wants with her age, of course her relationship with her boyfriend is her own business.

But do keep in mind that we are at a kinky forum.. It is important to keepat least two things truthful in my mind. What you like in a kinky relationship and what is your sexual orientation/sexual identification.

The ad boils down to finding someone you would find sexual attraction to in my opinion. I don’t see the need of lying of those two aspects at all, especially here.

If you don’t wish to disclose everything that’s fine. Neither did I. Basic internet safety.

But at least make sure everything is consistent. “She” could just said she’s found out that she’s actually bi and a switch and I won’t have a word.

Going from lesbian mistress who calls guys to fuck off to submissive girl with a boyfriend want to submit behind her boyfriend back is a bit too far. That should be minimal truth you say about yourself here. Otherwise how can people give you good dare's you enjoy?

Anyway those are my thoughts when I wrote my initial reply.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
The following user says Thank You to Garry0993 for this post: