View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 01:40 PM   #8
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonGirl View Post
Hi again people, I am back with requesting some dares.

My previous requests post was https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=317816

The rules for the dares are practically similar to before but I will repeat them here ( including the changes )

This time the game is 5 people ( including myself ), just like before we already did some dares but Will decided to involve the website again for the dares so here we are.

The rules:
  • No pictures or videos are allowed ( none of us want pictures of us being exposed to be put online )
  • No inflicting wounds
  • No permanent things ( tattoo, Piercings, etc )
  • No poo or pee at all ( this is a change from last time due to new people )
  • No complete strangers ( got a list of friends like last time again that we can involve )
  • Public nudity is allowed for short periods of time ( 5 minutes at most at one time, or running around the block etc )

As for the dares, just like before, anything goes including sex, as long as rules above are not broken.

Just like before, the dares will be done in order, the order is: Celeste, Will, Heather, David, Lynne.

Same as before:
If a dare is breaking the rules, then the person this dare was for does not need to do a dare however we might potentially just modify the dare to be acceptable.

We each have 3 times that we can fail a dare, if we failed 3 times, then we lose the game and the winners ( boys or girls ) of the game can then give a punishment to all the losers.

Info about each of the people playing.
Girls
Heather ( me ): 25 year old, short brunette hair, B cup, 5'3", Caucasian
Celeste: 22 year old, shoulder length brunette hair, C cup, 5'5", Caucasian
Lynne: 20 year old, long black hair, B cup, 5'5", Asian
Boys
Will: 27 year old, short brown hair, 6'2", Caucasian
David: 24 Year old, Short blonde hair, 5'9", Caucasian

We will also again post the results of the dares when we have completed them.

Just like before, we will check once a week for the dares until the game ends, go ahead and post some dares.

This is one for the five of you together. First: you make sure you are all wearing the same number of items of clothing (6 minimum, 9 max). Then you all play strip liar dice, every time a player loses s/he removes one item. You sit in a circle, order C>W>H>D>L. Also you order a pizza. When first player is naked the others write on her/him with a sharpie whatever and wherever they like (after bush, if any. is shaved off first) )and the loser has to answer the door naked when the pizza comes. And stay naked for max agreed time thereafter. OP says 5 mins, but I'd recommend somewhat more.

Last edited by Greatcornbow; 11-16-2018 at 01:48 PM. Reason: puter crashed mid-post