View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 05:11 PM   #2
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

So, I told my girlfriend about this while she was on her way home from work. Naturally, she walked in the door with a devilish smirk on her face and bags of groceries. She told me to strip and lay down on our table, so I did as she began washing and chopping the lettuce and cucumbers. She also bought spinach, asparagus, green peppers, and avocado ranch dressing. As I lay there, she kept talking about how delicious her salad was about to be, which made me wet and excited.

When she was done washing the veggies, she came over and kissed me before beginning to assemble her salad. She smeared dressing over my face and gave me cucumber eyes to pretend I was at a spa. Then, she laid some spinach over and around my boobs, making a sort of bra out o them, then adorning it with chopped green peppers and cucumber nipples. She took 7 stalks of asparagus and inserted them in my wet pussy, then dumped a fair amount of spinach and lettuce over the rest of my groin area before standing over me, holding the dressing bottle out from her own pussy and pretending to “cum” all over me with the dressing. Needless to say, I was her little salad slut for the next 30 minutes or so and it was wonderful.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post: