Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 10:53 PM   #27
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 27

Chapter twenty seven

Holly's POV

I let myself be dragged by Luke. I couldn't really do anything else. I had no knowledge of where we were going, no ability to lead myself, and hardly any to actually place one foot in front of the other.

He opened a door I'd never noticed before. Inside there was little more than a hose. He closed the door and turned on the light. He guided me to stand in a particular spot and I just did, staring at him in wonder. I noticed he rolled his eyes. He turned the tape on and the hose began to have a trickle of water come out of it. He Picked up the hose and aimed it at the floor before turning the tap more. There was a sudden gush of water. A powerful stream. Before I could wonder why we were here he lifted the hose up, the water battering my body. The powerful stream trying to knock the nipple clamps off. He ran the hose up and down covering me in freezing cold water from head to toe.

But it brought me to. Whatever drug had been making me docile, it was no longer working. I twisted uncomfortably in the stream wanting it to stop. He aimed the hose a lot at my face, I didn't know why. He turned it off and stared at me.

"Better?" he asked. I nodded. I looked down at my own feet in embarrassment and shame that I had been reduced to nothing more than a slavering slave. As I did so I noticed a few things. On my left hip the skin was all dark red and raw, part of it even black. That's when my nerve endings flooded with the pain.

Luke's POV

I hated seeing her so docile, but the realisation she had as she looked at her own body. That was worse to see. She doubled up in pain, her nerve endings so overloaded with the branding and piercing pain that she couldn't even scream just double up and let the tears flow freely. I could see her choking on the screams. She arched her back the other way and writhed and twisted trying to get rid of the pain she was feeling. It was awful.

She calmed down slowly. Once she was calmer and less flooded with pain I approached her cautiously. It may not be my decision but I didn't exactly fight that much for her. I just accepted it. She threw herself at me, the jingling from her nipples the only warning I had to be ready to catch her. She burrowed her face into my neck and sobbed quietly. "What happened?" she asked softly.

I stroked her hair gently, not even caring that she was soaked. She was my responsibility to care for and I was going to do that. "If a slave is here for more than six weeks they start to become the property of the 'school'. To mark this they brand the slaves, that way even if they earn their freedom they can't ever pretend that it never happened. Having seen the length of your list of tasks the heads have clearly decided you will be here for longer than six weeks and asked Saskia to brand you immediately. Sometimes, even if they earn their freedom those that are branded would rather stay here as staff - abused and tortured." I kept stroking her. Her breathing was quite deep. I could see her shoulder blades moving with each breath. I felt her nod against my shoulder. She looked up at me.

"Take me back," she whispered. I stared at her. Stunned. How could she want to go back to the medical room. "Take me back to my room," she added. I let out a sigh of relief. I was so relieved. If we'd gone back to the medical room, I would have had no option but to allow Saskia to go ahead with the rest of the transformations.

"Before we go, there's one more thing you might want to note," I said. She pulled away from me and glanced down, her eyes falling onto the nipple clamps, and below that the nipple rings with bells. She looked up at me, scared. "Task 104 - you agreed that piercing erogenous zones is something thrilling and exciting but you were too scared to go ahead with. You bet both nipples and your clit. You lost," I said, my voice breaking. She closed her eyes and I saw her swallow her cries. She opened them and smiled at me.

"You really meant every word didn't you?" she said. I nodded and I saw the recognition of fear on her face. Deep down, I knew that when she was betting tasks or telling me her wildest fantasies she never expected that everything would ever be recorded, and held against her. I knew she would have agreed to things way, way over any limits she personally had. But now... now they were coming true.

Holly's POV

My mind was working overtime. Trying to think of all the things and fantasies and bets we had shared. Loads of my fantasies were just that. Fantasies. They weren't things I ever wanted to do. Heck, half of them creeped me out and in a normal BDSM relationship would be my hard limits. The only positive I could make out was that although at some point I was going to have to do them, it was Luke I would be working with to get them complete. And he'd support me and push me, but make it safe too.

I followed him back to my room, now aware that the jingling noise was my nipples. I wondered why my clit wasn't also pierced just yet. I could feel the double dildo pushing into me, but it no longer gave me the joys of humiliation. It felt like what it was. A punishment for being a slut.

We got to my room and Luke removed my ownership tag. I went over to my bed and lay down under the covers. Not talking. I tried to lay on my right side to prevent pushing the dildo in further but that hurt my nipples as the bells tugged at them. I lay flat on my back and closed my eyes. I loved Luke. But right now, I didn't want anything to do with him. I heard the door open and close. I sobbed the moment I thought he was out of ear-shot.

Luke's POV

I closed Holly's door. Despite everything that had happened, this was what broke Holly and it broke me too. I'd done horrible things to her during her punishment night but she'd forgiven me and reassured me. Now, Saskia had done the deeds but I just watched and she gave me the cold shoulder. I felt awful. But I knew who to blame, and it wasn't even cheering me up.

I stormed down the corridors, walking as fast as I could. I needed a word with the heads.

??? POV

The door was closed. A gentle push on the handle told me everything I needed to know. The door was unlocked.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]