Thread: Fiction: Gameshow 3
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 05:58 PM   #36
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

(part 25)

“This is all happening so fast,” Meghan said. “I’m so nervous but also so excited.” I agreed with her.

She continued, “So I had an idea. You are the only other one I know here, maybe we could work together once the game starts. We could be allies.”

That was an aspect of the game I had not considered. Karen had said that there could be multiple winners. And even if I shared the winnings with someone else, I would still be winning over a million dollars. Even now, I could see others chatting with people next to them, perhaps working on there own alliances. The four I saw earlier on the bus were continuing their conversation as well. “Sure,” I said. “I might be able to get a couple of others to join us, if that’s okay with you.”

“Who do you have in mind?” she asked.

“Holly and Jennifer. I met them both on another show.”

“Oh, right, you were on the first show. Do you think you can? Jennifer seems so….quiet. And Holly has been flirting with every guy she gets near.”

“All I can do is try.”

“Okay”

By this time the plane had taxied to the runway, and started take off. It turns out this plane was a private jet. And, like the bus, the windows were all blacked out, which made take off a little unnerving.
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to tallguy2241 for this post: