View Single Post
Old 06-09-2020, 02:53 PM   #8
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgeofmyclit View Post
First I set up my stuff, spread a towel and started up my laptop. One epi fo supernatural is about 40 minutes.

The first few edges were easy but by the time I got to 13 I almost came accidentally because the show was distracting. By the end of the show I was almost constantly on edge and trembling. My fingers were soaked. My fingers were shaking so much when changing the episode. Edged a total of 57 times and tallied on my left leg.

When it came time to orgasm I was so sensitive and so used to edging that it took a while to push myself over. I came before the fifth minute.
Almost forgot to track the orgasms with a tally because it felt so good. I came 43-times (tallied on my right leg. It was hot writing it down) and even though I was sensitive and whimpering at every swipe I kept jilling my clit to see how much I could cum. I did have to stop near the end the last ten minutes barely had any stimulation because of the POT. so I didnt manage to rub continuously despite trying.

The first 10-15 orgasms were amazing. Then I started to get dry so I added some oil which didnt help the sensitivity. The rest of the orgasms were way worse than the edging because they happened so soon and with me rubbing continuously. I couldnt stop my hips from trusting. As a result I was dripping in sweat and smelling like cum afterward.

There was one additional orgasm that was ruined because someone knocked on my door just as I was about to cum and disrupted my rhythm.

Safe to say I missed most of the show. My clit is so red and puffy now.

This slut thanks you for the amazing orgasms.
That is a very nice and sexy report. I am glad you enjoyed it and found it really hot. As I expected the forced orgasm part would be harder as your body simply cannot take it. I am also glad you enjoyed the marking down the edges and orgasm. It is quite hot to see the end result. Maybe supernatural won't be a same show for you any more.

How ever you didn't finish and end 10 minutes early so a proper punishment is needed.

By the sound of it you need a shower. So take a nice shower or a bath which ever you like. But you have to time it and either use shower head or faucet to have water streams run directly on your pussy and clit to wash it clean. For 10 minutes Of course you are allowed to cum but not allowed to stop until time is over.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is online now   Reply With Quote