Thread: Fiction: The cabin in the woods
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 12:01 AM   #9
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The new rush of panic was so strong, it almost made her hung-over brain explode. Why was she tied down? What was happening to her? Nadine remembered only fragments of last evening (if it indeed was only last evening - her body felt like she has been dead for a century). Dirk abandoning her... then that man in the cafe... did she drink too much and do something stupid? Did she sleep with him? Was this some kinky game she agreed to play with him when she was drunk? Where the fuck was whoever it was that left her tied here?

"Hello!" she tried to yell, although what came out of her throat was a hoarse croak. "Who are you? Where am I? Come on, untie me. Hello?!!"

The chattering of the birds outside the window was her only answer. Not even a soft footfall or a rustle to indicate anyone had heard her or coming to help her. Her fear was slowly turning to anger - whoever it was that she had agreed to do this while drunk (although she couldn't think of why she would even agree to being tied up, even when drunk) had no right to leave her like this.

She realized that she was lying there fully dressed. If she had some kinky sex with someone, wouldn't she be undressed? Even if drunk, she would have taken off at least her stockings, because she wouldn't want them to run - they cost a lot of money. And now, her ankles were tied over the stockings, and she had slept in them - they must be ruined. That made her even angrier.

"Hey!! You!! Asshole!! Come on, untie me!! This is not funny!!" she yelled with newfound strength. No one answered, nothing stirred. "Shit," she thought. "What if I went home with some weirdo? Where is this place anyway? And when is he coming back?"

She realized her throat was parched. She needed some water. As soon as she thought about water, she became aware of the fullness in her bladder. She was used to waking up at 5:30 in the morning to prepare for her long commute, so she was used to emptying her bladder around that time. From the light streaming from outside, it was probably around 10 am, and her bladder was reminding her that it was way overdue, bitch!

She tried to forget about the demands of her bladder and tried to focus on how to free herself. She pulled at the ropes, but they were quite securely tied. They seemed to be very good quality rope, as they were not scratching in to her skin. However, each movement she made now made her acutely aware of the sloshing bulge in her lower abdomen, and the steadily losing battle her pelvic muscles were fighting to keep it contained.

To be continued
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post: