View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 11:41 PM   #3
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

While she was struggling I leaned close to her ear and told her that now she is under my control, my property, mine to use in any way I please, that she is now just a fucktoy for my pleasure, and that she would be abused in the dirtiest, the most shameful ways in which a man can use a woman... and that she is helpless to prevent it.

I released the hand covering her mouth and she started begging me to let her go. She was pleading with me, begging me not to rape her (this was part of her fantasy; we had agreed during our online chats on a safe word she could use at any time if she were uncomfortable with the way things were going).

I reached in to the drawer of the night stand where I had hidden a roll of packing tape (again, from the hotel stationary kiosk) and a pair of scissors, and used the tape to bind both her wrists behind her back. Then I flipped her over on to her back and placed an airline sleeping mask across her eyes as a blindfold and tightened it. That elicited another round of pleading - and the way she pleaded was very arousing. Next, I bound both ankles together with the tape.

With her helplessly trussed up, I started molesting her - with my hands grabbing and squeezing a breast through her blouse and bra, running my fingers down her slightly rounded belly, sliding my palm hlafway up under her skirt... With her eyes blindfolded she had no idea which part of her body would be molested next, and was helpless to prevent her body from being obscenely explored.

Then finally, I grabbed the front of her blouse and yanked it apart hard, so that the buttons popped and scattered all over the room, leaving her lacy bra fully exposed to my view.

To be continued
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote