View Single Post
Old 01-23-2016, 09:15 AM   #2
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

In the elevator I had been studying her closely. She was plain looking (which I had expected) and a little curvy (which was a delightful surprise since I like curves on a woman). As she moved down the corridor towards my room I watched how her hips swayed and her ass moved inside that tight skirt. I watched her open the room door and go in. I gave her a couple of minutes and then started walking down the corridor.

In my note I had written that I had something to attend to, and that I will be back in the room shortly. I had asked her to make up the bed - which I had purposefully left messy. This way, I would know exactly where she would be in the room. I had also asked her to switch on the TV, which I had left tuned to the MTV channel.

I walked up to the door, inserted my key card and gently pushed the door open. I was staying at the Meritus Mandarin on Orchard Road, where the bathroom is right next to the entrance door, creating a short corridor up to the room itself. I moved silently along that corridor, until I could see her making up the bed, with her back turned to me. The sound of MTV blaring from the TV had masked any sound I made.

I rushed forward, pushed her hard between the shoulder blades, making her topple on to the bed, and let myself fall on top of her, pinning her down and knocking out her breath. Before she could draw another breath for a startled scream, I covered her mouth with my left hand and grabbed her right wrist with my right hand and pinioned it behind her back. She was struggling, making her plump soft ass grind obscenely against my crotch.

To be continued...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Last edited by Runesmith; 01-23-2016 at 09:17 AM.
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote