View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 05:11 AM   #20
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Ok, I've finished writing down the first one. If you feel like it's too punishing I can adjust, but with a bit of luck should be over in no time hehe.

It's kinda simple since it has to be quiet and with simple tools. I based this on your numbers/options and made it a little more mean, as I should

You start from round one, with clothes on and normal pullback intensity. Game's over once you beat round 5:

Round 1:

1: nothing happens; reroll this round
2: 3 snaps and move to next round
3: raise snaps intensity from now on (normal -> hard -> max). if already at max, 3 snaps; reroll this round
4: 4 snaps and move to next round
5: remove a piece of clothing (outside clothes -> bra); if already naked, 3 snaps; reroll this round
6: 5 snaps and move to next round

Round 2:

1: put pins on your nipples for one minute and rip them off; reroll this round
3: raise snaps intensity from now on (normal -> hard -> max). if already at max, 3 snaps; reroll this round
5: remove a piece of clothing (outside clothes -> bra); if already naked, 3 snaps; reroll this round

Round 3:

1: from now on, pins have to be on your nipples when you are not snapping; if already active, 3 snaps; reroll this round

Round 4:

1: rub an ice cube or a bit of cold water on your nipples for ten seconds; reroll this round

Round 5:

1: from now on, pins have to be on your nipples when you are not snapping; if already active, 3 snaps; reroll this round
2: 3 snaps and you have completed the game
4: 4 snaps and you have completed the game
5: rub an ice cube or a bit of cold water on your nipples for ten seconds; reroll this round
6: 5 snaps and you have completed the game

If you liked this one, I have another one in mind that works with dice and bets (push your luck).

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote