View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 02:05 PM   #4191
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Well I am pleased to say I've finally completed the final denial period from this thread!! It felt a very long 26 days......... As Sam had said I was not allowed to do any reduction tasks.

Then Sam gave me a very big (and very pleasant) surprise today! She turned up at my house! I had absolutely no idea she was coming!

This is only going to be a brief update/report as, well, Sam is still here and I think she has other plans for me......

After getting over the shock of Sam turning up unannounced, I was ordered to strip naked and make her a drink. Then kneel down in front of her and continuously kiss her feet while she drank it.

Once she was ready we then started on doing a few of the tasks still remaining from this thread. Including -:

HEAVEN & HELL while wearing chastity cage, I must bring Sam to orgasm. And let me just say I was already so horny that I had to rub my cock with ice cubes for some time before I could manage to get the cage on... This task really does live up to it's name! Watching and hearing her orgasm and shake with pleasure, tasting her juices, all while my cock was straining in the cage....not even being able to touch...

FUCK - I must fuck Sam using her strap-on while caged, This feels embarrassing, having to use a "fake" cock while my own is locked up in a cage.

SMOTHER - I will lie on floor or bed while Sam sit's on my face, this makes me so incredibly horny!!! Especially as Sam was teasing my cock at the same time..(thankfully out of the cage by now!)

HELPLESS I'm to be tied and blindfolded while Sam torment's me. Believe me Sam is an expert at this! And being blindfolded just seems to heighten my senses. Never knowing where she was going to touch or what she is going to do at any moment. She just drives me insane (in a good way lol)

Then we completed the remaining BLOW (Sam will bring me to edge by giving a blow job) Now Sam had said at the start that she would decide at the end of these weather she would give me a full orgasm, a ruined or deny me longer...
I was so horny I felt I could explode at any time, I was not sure how I'd cope if I couldn't cum at the end! Sam seems to instinctively know when I'm right on edge even with out me signalling.

After the 8th and final edge I was so horny I was shaking, I don't think it would be possible to be more horny! I was really praying that she would allow me a full orgasm.....

She started to blow me again, oh my life, she is good at it... within seconds I was on edge again, dripping pre cum, dreading that she may pull away again before I could finish... But she didn't!!!! (She did finish me off by hand) I had the biggest most amazing orgasm I can remember for a long time! OMG!!!!!!!!! It felt so incredible!!! It made all the denial edges and tasks all worth it, just for these few moments of ecstasy! There are just not words that could do it justice. I have to say I made a bit of a mess, it was quite a load I produced..

So I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to Goddess Sam!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Now I'd better go, Goddess Sam is waiting.....

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3

Last edited by Matt:; 09-30-2018 at 10:01 AM.
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Matt: for this post: