View Single Post
Old 06-28-2023, 12:26 PM   #3893
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Granted. You can now lucid dream by just thinking about it. It's such a fantastic feeling because you can escape reality on whim, and escape in to any type of dream world you desire. And no, if you die in your dreams, you don't die in real life, so it's absolutely safe. In any case, they are your dreams, and since you are lucid dreaming, you can control the content at will. In real life, when your boss gives you an impossible deadline, you can simply escape in to an Isekai dreamland where you are an incredibly powerful being. If your partner makes a fuss, you can lucid dream yourself the most alluring creature in all of existence and have endlessly orgasmic sex with him/her/it. If the food is tasteless, you escape in to a lucid dream where Ferran Adria personally serves you the most exquisite tapas in existence at the El Bulli at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore. In fact, you soon start escaping in to the dream world the moment you find the slightest inconvenience in the real world. It's addictive. You are lucid dreaming when you get fired. You are Rimuru when you get dumped. You are in Yggdrasil when you are evicted. You are Eren Yeager leading an attack on a titan when the hobo steals your jacket and pees on you at the underpass where you shelter. Soon, you are in dreamland all the time, oblivious to everything that happens in real life. You slowly starve and freeze in the cold. You notice that the dreamworld is becoming sluggish, everything going dark and ill-defined. As your mortal body dies, you begin to understand that even though your death in dreams doesn't mean you die in real life, if you die in real life, it's game over in dreamland as well. Too late, though.

I wish I had a robot that is completely obedient, intelligent, and capable of doing any and all the tasks that I give it.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Runesmith for this post: