Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 06:27 PM   #10
Sexualobster

Thanks greenmist!

Rosy

Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!

James

For the first time, Rosy broke that fake confidence and looked genuinely terrified. She was fidgeting around and Anja was just standing there, basking in her glory.

"P-please Anja. I can't let people see me like this." Rosy begged. She was looking very small all of a sudden. I had just stood on the sidelines, Rosy didn't even seem to notice I was still here for the past 2 minutes.

"Your room isn't far. It's just a short sprint." Anja answered. Rosy looked around for a good 5 seconds, looking nervous as ever.
"Please, anything else." Rosy finally answered. Anja looked at her with genuine compassion. Anja looked down at her feet and then back up at Rosy, who had dropped her, arms on hip, stance and looked like she was begging for change.

"Fine. Let's go to my room. Leave your clothes here though. I'll even open it for you so you can run straight in." Anja finally answered. Anja's room was literally 2 feet from the kitchen so it was a much shorter distance than Rosy's room. Rosy didn't say anything but walked towards Anja, her head held down in defeat.

Anja walked out of the kitchen, looked around, opened her room door and turned around inviting us both in. Rosy, looked out of the kitchen and then jumped into Anja's room. She was terrified of being seen. I followed Rosy out and let the kitchen door slam shut behind me.

As I walked past Anja, and into her room, she smiled at me and slapped my ass. I jumped a little and turned to her but was just greeted by another smile.

Anja closed her door and then walked into the room, where Rosy and I were waiting. To be honest, so far I had done nothing and Rosy had been the one to suffer. So I was just tagging along this ride that seemed to be between Rosy and Anja.

Anja walked over to her closet, putting the camera down on the table next to her. Before I knew what was happening, Rosy had dove over the bed and tried to reach the table. Anja saw it a second before I did and snatched the camera from the table while simultaneously pushing back Rosy from approaching.

"I will push this button now I swear to god." Anja said with the most evil voice.
"No no no! Ok ok! I'm sorry!" Rosy said, holding her hands up as if Anja was about to punch her. Rosy had fallen back onto the bed from Anja's shove and one of her legs was bent and raised while the other was outstretched off the bed. This had the effect of pulling her clit slightly apart which got me warm downstairs. It didn't help that she was completely clean shaven.

Anja, still looking at Rosy reached into the cupboard behind her and pulled out a dildo.

Rosy

Oh god no.

"The way I see this situation is this. You have just pissed me off with your little stunt and I don't like it. I have a picture of you standing topless in the kitchen that would make the house master a really unhappy man. So I have a proposition for you. I will delete this picture from this camera if I get a recording of you playing with yourself on the bed."

I felt my heart sink.

"How is that a deal? That's even worse!" I answered.
"Look at it this way, the picture makes it obvious that you are standing in the dorm kitchen and would get you kicked out of here. This video doesn't have to have any identifying features of this dorm in it, so even if I showed it to the house master, he has no way of proving you did it here."
"How will I know you won't tape any identifying features?"
"Because James will record it."

I looked over at James who had a look of surprise on his face.
"No I don't want to get involved in this." James said aloud.
"No choice James, you're in the picture too." Anja answered. James looked at me and I stared back at him. As much as I hated to say it, Anja had a point, and with James operating the camera, he would be on my side. And then another thought hit my head. James can just delete the picture then. Before the video and we would be free!

"I'll do it." I said quickly. James looked shocked that I said yes but hopefully he would see why soon. Anja smiled and reached into her back pocket pulling out her phone camera.

SHIT

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote