Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 01:47 AM   #3
Sexualobster

Thanks Frazi3r! Keep the comments coming!

Rosy

I've wanted to be naked in front of James for a long time now so this just felt like the perfect excuse. I didn't mean to pour scalding oil on myself but when life gives you lemons...

It felt like an eternity standing there. I was squeezing my arms together and holding my arms in front of my stomach trying to make myself smaller in this big room but ended up inadvertently squeezing my breasts together making them even more exaggerated. I looked up at him and looked down every so often. My face felt hot and my heart rate was beating extremely quickly. Why wasn't he saying anything?

"You better go change." he mentioned eventually.
"Y-Yeah. I um, where's my key?" I asked right before it hit me that it was in my shirt pocket. I had one of those tank tops with the pocket right underneath my breast and our building uses keycards rather than actual keys. I hopped over really quickly to my shirt and carefully lifted the crumbled heap to find the pocket.

The oil had not landed on the pocket, but in my haste to throw the shirt aside, the oil had been left to sit on top of said pocket.

"Shit!" I whispered.
"What's wrong?" James asked.
"I- it might be nothing but my card might have been burnt by the oil."

"I'm gonna go check." I said as I walked towards the kitchen door before stopping in my tracks. I can't go out like this.

"Hey could you look to see if anyone is outside first?" I asked James.
"Yeah. Yeah sure." James answered, walking towards the door, still eyeing my body now and again.

Anja

Microwave for 5 minutes? How the hell can anything go from Frozen to cooked in 5 minutes?

I walked over to the kitchen, checking to see if I still had my key card in my pocket. The doors auto-lock when you close them so you have to bring your key card with you or wait until the caretaker comes back the next day to open the door for you.

As I approached the door I saw James open and looked left into the hallway. He hadn't seen me yet but I kept approaching. James was cute and he had a body that I wanted to climb on top but my boyfriend would kill him and then maybe me. Maybe someday.

I was about 2 feet from James when he looked right and saw me. He jumped a little and began stuttering.

"Oh hey Anja, you coming to cook something?"

James

"Heyyy James. Am I not allowed in?" she asked playfully. Anja was hot. No doubt about that. She had quite a foreign look to her, dark hair and Persian eyes although she wasn't Persian. I didn't know where she was from but she wore eyeliner in the most subtle way to make me adjust myself sometimes.

She was one of the main frontiersman that pushed the idea of Rosy and I being a couple. At least she was one of the first. And if she saw Rosy topless in the kitchen with me, I would never hear the end of it.

"Uh no yeah, I mean I really smoked up the kitchen. Y-You should really not come in here. For your health's sa-" I stumbled with words as she never broke pace. She walked into me and brushed me aside looking curiously in. She knew I was trying to hide something. She was smiling a mischievous smile and when she saw Rosy she stopped. A micro expression once again. But this time of... excitement?

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote