View Single Post
Old 10-07-2023, 02:15 PM   #8
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousSwitch View Post
I am glad to read that you are taking your masturbation problem serious and have already started with your healing journey.
As for the suggested therapy, I am sure we can tailor it a little bit to your circumstances. If you don't think you can go for two weeks without orgasm we can shorten it down to a couple of days, but we will have to increase the effect of the negative reinforcement during that time. This means a lot more spanking - yes, especially on your clitoris, since it seems that your clitoris is the culprit of your problem.
Doctor, I am so very sorry I have been busier than I expected of late. I really thought I could be more attentive to your therapeutic advice. Hopefully you can forgive me and continue to patiently assist me with my problem. I do believe you have struck the nail on the head. My need to touch and circle and stimulate my clitorus is my deepest and most abused problem. Doctor, I can barely resist. I feel you may have to work extra hard to deter this frequent behaviour.

Quote:
I want you to slap your pussy also during masturbation with your bare hand. At least one strong slap every minute. Do you usually masturbate with your bare hand or with a toy? And how long does a masturbation session typically last for you?
I usually use a Hitachi style wand. Almost always. I masturbate every night before bed, which is usually a fast session of about ten minutes. But two to four times a week I spend the entire evening after work (or most of the day on a weekend) with the wand nuzzled up against my clit buzzing and teasing away. I don't normally cum more than once near the end if at all. I . . . I must admit I love the teasing of it, Doctor. And I find myself indulging more and more.

Quote:
As for the numerous spanks you'll give yourself for each edge, you should ideally use alternate between different tools with which you will perform these spanks. I recommend a spoon and a brush to begin with. Do you have proper spanking equipment at home?
I got rid of much of what I used to have but a few implements are still floating around. I have a couple good leather straps, a leather crop that is somewhat like a swatter, a rubber paddle that can be brutal on a shaved, spread cunt and rubber strap too. Bit of this and that. But please, Doctor, I am not sure how much more I can take. I have been trying to follow your advice but not allowing myself orgasm . . . it is just so hard. Perhaps I am being too gentle.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to GrrlSpanky for this post: