Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 06:50 PM   #41
Sexualobster

Thanks frogman! I'm getting into to the good bits now that the prologue of sorts is fully over. How's everyone liking the daily updates? :D

Anja

"Let's play some strip poker yeah?" James said excitedly. I didn't have much of a choice and nodded my head.

"Fine." I answered angrily. I felt a small shock go through my body and I winced in pain.

"What now?!" I yelled.

"Come on Anja, be more excited. Be like 'Yay! Poker!'" James said jumping in mock excitement.

I gave him the most disgusted look and gave out a mocking "Yay." I felt another larger wave of electricity hit my neck and gave out a yell.

"Yay!!" I screamed out in huge excitement just to get the pain to stop.

"That's more I like it!" James said, releasing the button, allowing me to collapse once again. He turned around and pulled out a deck of cards. He sat on the other end of the bed and began shuffling.

"Do you know how to play Poker?" He asked me with an overly interested face, like I was a child.

"Yes." I said without making eye contact, still trying to catch my breath from the previous shocking. A jolt of pain for a millisecond went through my neck.

"Yes yes!" I yelled, my eyes still closed from the reaction to the electricity.

Another wave came through me again making me wince even more.

"Call me Master."

"Are you kidding me?" I said before yet another wave of pain soared through me.

"Yes! Yes master, I know how to play Poker. Master." I sat in a contorted pose, my body bracing itself for another wave that never came.

"Good!" James finally said and began handing out the deck.

James

I was pretty good at Poker. So I had a good feeling about this. I began handing out the cards and explained the rules.

"So each win is one article of clothing. Since I only have 3 articles of clothing however - a shirt, shorts and underwear - your bra and panties will only count as one."

She quietly took the cards without looking up. I squeezed the remote a little bit and she jumped. She gave me a look of death and yelled,

"Yes alright! Amazing Master! Those are the best rules ever Master!" in a mocking tone. It would do for now.

We began playing and my first hand consisted of two jacks, a queen, a 9 and a 5. I discard the 9 and 5 and got another 9 and a queen. A two pair. The round continues and we reveal our cards.

"2 pairs." I say, revealing my cards.

"Only one pair." Anja replies. She pauses and looks up at me. "Master."

I smile and nod. Without any hesitation she reaches down to her shirt and pulls it off, placing it to her side, exposing her white bra.

The game continues and this time my hand comes out even more promising, lining up to be a flush. I show my hand and Anja reveals a straight flush.

"Well shit." I say, pulling off my shirt.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote