Thread: Fiction: Right down the hall
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2015, 12:06 PM   #39
Sexualobster

Hey thanks fcard! Means a lot

James

"What the fuck?!" She yelled moving away from me and turning around.

"Calm down, don't get too excited." I said calmly.

"The fuck is this?"

"It's an electric slave collar. It's actually pretty impressive. It has a radius function where if you go beyond a certain distance from the remote, it will activate every 2 seconds until you reenter the radius." I said, trying to supress my excitement for what I had just pulled off.

"What the fuck! A remote?! Why do you need a remote." Anja yelled, still freaking out.

"So that you don't disobey my orders. You are really hard to control you know?" I answered.

"You have the video! Why do you need this? I was doing everything you asked of me!"

"Yeah but this way you can't say no. I haven't finished playing with you yet." And with that I pressed the remote.

Anja gave out a small yelp and collapsed sideways onto my bed. She recovered within a few seconds and looked straight at me with more fear in her eyes than anger this time.

"The fuck, no get this thing off of me!" She yelled some more, tugging at the leather collar. I held the remote a bit longer this time and she gave out a louder shriek this time. She took a bit longer to recover and I took the opportunity to speak.

"Listen Anja, the more you struggle against this, the more electricity i'm going to pump into you. It would be in your best interest to just do as I say."

With her eyes closed still, she screamed at me "Why didn't you just fuck me and get it over with? I sucked your dick and I would've spread my legs for you."

I stayed quiet, letting her speak.

After a few solemn moments, she spoke again.
"What do you want me to do?"

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82972
Sexualobster is offline   Reply With Quote