Thread: A mixed bag
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 08:59 PM   #21
Bloxo
getDare Devil

What's your favorite ice cream flavour? - Mint Choc Chip!

What does your ideal sex partner look like? - Cute, long hair, petite figure, bright eyes, cheeky smile, great ass!

What's the last thing you learned? - How I renew my residence in Poland after Brexit

Your thoughts on anal? - Not interested in receiving...have tried to do it once with a girl...but I was a little wide for her haha

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it? - Friday night, had a couple of lads round and made it through some Vodka shots and beers...got tired at the end haha, don't remember everything...but it was fun

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie. - Titanic

Your earliest childhood memory? - Probably going to Lego Land in Denmark, I think I was around the age of 3

What was the best dare you did on this site? - There have been a lot...but as in specific dares...I remember having to Edge blindfolded, that was a new experience for me at the time and was quite stimulating, simple but fun

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why? - I want a Tribble! Cute, furry...and you can make a fortune selling the continous stream of offspring...though eventually they would eat through the worlds food supply...

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why? - Daily whipping...I think I can handle it...and if it's a girl doing it, well it would be quite fun

How many books do you own and what genres are they? - I can't count them as I have a lot back home in the UK, I have about 30 here, mostly fiction (fantasy), also cook books, self help books and language books,

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote