Thread: Holly's Fantasy
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2017, 12:34 AM   #28
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 28

Chapter twenty eight

Luke's POV

I strode down the corridors, determined to get my answers. I typed in the door code to my family's private residence. The door clicked and I pushed through, making sure it closed properly behind me. I ran up the stairs and faltered at the door at the top. The moment I pushed that door open I was opening a can of worms I didn't want to bring back. I hadn't been back to this part of the building since I came back apart from that one meeting to agree they'd pay my uni fees if I ruined someone. I took a deep breath and pushed the door open. 12 pairs of eyes looked up and stared at me.

Holly's POV

I was rudely awakened. I tried to open my eyes but even with them fully open I couldn't see a thing. I took a deep breath and realised that there was something restrictive in my mouth, reducing my ability to breath. I bit down tentatively. A hard rubber ball. I relaxed a little. Alright, it was just a gag.

I tried to roll open but realised there was a heavy weight on my chest and I couldn't move. 'That's what woke me up' I thought. Using my senses I could feel a slight pain between my legs, probably around my clit and I could feel a slight tug at both of my nipples, the bells jingling slightly. There was something cold and metal like around my nipple. The tugging increased. My nipple was being pulled upwards and upwards, further than a hand could pull. I wriggled uncomfortably and received a slap to the clamp on my clit. I gasped in pain, the noise muffled by the gag. With a limited knowledge of BDSM I was trying to wrack my brains for what device was being used on my tits. 'Tit tower' I thought. 'Like a metal rack that you adjust and it pulls,' I added mentally. I'd seen pictures of nipples that had been exposed to that. It was not pretty. I began to kick out. This didn't feel right. This didn't feel like something Luke would do.

Luke's POV

I froze. "Well come in Luke," my father said disdainfully. I stepped through the door and closed it behind me. I walked tentatively towards the sofas where they were all at. My mum, my dad, both sets of grandparents, my two older brothers, Saskia, Aunt Jane and my two cousins. Saskia smiled weakly at me. Out of everyone here she didn't seem surprised to see me. I assumed that was because of how furious I'd been when we left. I could tell she wanted to leave but she also didn't want to leave me alone with the piranhas. She knew I needed someone on my side.

"I need a word with you," I said pulling myself up to my full height. "It's about Holly." I added.

I saw my brothers nudge each other and roll their eyes. "You should be pleased that a slut like that wants to be with you. If she wants to change I'll happily take her," Mark said. Matt nodded in agreement. I glared at the twins. "What she's fit as fuck?!"

"Yeah well you'd have to get in line if she gets taken off me. Alex has got her eye on her as well," I told them annoyed. Both grimaced a little, not for fear of getting into a fight with him but for Holly. I turned back to my dad who had turned his attention back to the TV screen in front of him. "Why the fuck would you tell Sas to brand Holly on her second day?!" I exclaimed knowing I clearly wasn't going to get him alone. "Six weeks is the limit. Six. she's had two days. That's going to be with her for life," I shouted my voice getting angrier as I spoke. I notice Clara and Megan slink out the room. At 14 and 16 although involved in the business they weren't allowed out of the tower in case they saw something inappropriate.

My grandfather rose from his chair. "Turn the tone down," he said not raising his voice. I immediately felt chastised and looked at my feet. At 58 he still had a hand in control. In fact he was the executive head. "When this family started this school the people who came wanted to be owned, either by the school or later the customers. The brand became a part of their identity. If they were sold or went to live with an owner they had the guarantee that the slave would be well behaved and trusted. It was an integral part of the community. Any problems they could be brought back for advanced retraining. In recent years it has become a shambles. Masters come in, pick slaves, train them in what they want and then they graduate and go away together. They don't need the branding because it was a short course or because it isn't their whole life. If they are here for more than six weeks, chances are they will be here a long time. What's going to happen to Miss Holly when you finish your Mastering and graduate and she graduates slaving? You going to take someone with real life udders with you? Is she going to be able to integrate back into society with essentially four breasts, that all produce milk and will constantly leak? NO!" that was the first word he shouted. "Be logical. She'll get sold on to some hucow farmer or some deranged sex addict Master who wants a hucow. The branding means if she goes awry she can be retrained... by someone better than you."

I stood there. Stunned. Unable to move. Grandad had always been kind to me, or at least this one had. Yet here he was slagging my abilities off. I could see the logic in his words but I knew deep down that Holly would find a way to fit back in to society. She wouldn't want to stay. Everyone was watching me to see my reaction. My dad had that cold gleam in his eye, daring me to defy them. I turned on my heels and headed out the room. I heard footsteps behind me. A hand grabbed my shoulder. I turned to look at Saskia.

"I'm sorry," she said. I shrugged her off and walked down the tower stairs, locking up behind me and heading down to the Master quarters.

Holly's POV

The pain racked my body, I was screaming but he didn't stop. The noise muffled by the gag. It stopped suddenly. Everything was removed except my blindfold.

"Luke," I whispered. "Luke why are you doing this?" There was no response. I pulled the blindfold off. There was no one there. I dropped it to the ground and looked at my sore red nipples. I cried quietly and rolled over to sleep.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]