View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 06:44 PM   #179
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Gunge

So this time I needed to do my gunge forfeit...scary I'm so close to the next already!

So ezeperalta212 who was...kind...enough to give me my list of items, was also there to direct the session...of course she is being rewarded for this, she doesn't do anything for free

I start in the bathtub with the Mustard, Ketchup, Relish and Custard (which I had to make from scratch).

I changed to wear just some speedos that I use for messy sessions, this has been the first proper session in a good long while!

First thing she made me take handfuls of the mustard and rub it over my face, focusing around my nose so I got to get the full...rather overpowering sensation...I then had to rub it into my hair...just for extra fun...she does like to make me suffer!

Next up, I had to pull open my speedos and dump the relish inside...it came out of the bottle fairly quickly and regularly, coating my cock and quickly filling the speedos...I then had to rub it in well and it oozed into my under carriage, I could feel it ooze down to my ass...it sadly started to burn which was unexpected...I must have bought a spicy one...

Next up was the custard, this I had to very slowly pour down the small of my back into into the back of the boxers, the very thick substance was warm as it slowly slid inside, filling those up nicely...

I then had to shimmy and make sure it all worked it's way around...the burning got worse...

My final item was the ketchup, I had to pour this over my head...it turns out the bottle I used...was a little old, so it came out in large clumps that splattered...it slid down my back and front, but a large pile remained on my head...

Next I expected a Wedgie...but this didn't come...instead I had to Edge in all the mess...this was fun, but painful with my burning cock, I had to use some custard to help soothe it...it took a few minutes, but I came right to the edge before cumming and stopped myself...

then I had to cleanup...

Totals will be updated soon

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote