View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 04:23 AM   #11
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Default Nine

Nine

Jake’s POV

They pull apart when the trapdoor opens. I keep my face neutral as I climbed the ladder to see them. It is disgusting - how loved up they are. In the pocket of my jacket is the remote that controls the kennel. I reach across with my left hand and press the button to release the chain around Holly’s ankle. I then use one finger to beckon her to me. She hesitates for a split second and then crawls slowly out of the kennel. I climb back down the ladder to wait as she swings her naked body over the edge of the trapdoor and places a foot on the ladder. I can’t help but stare at her pale skin as she climbs down. She gets to the bottom and steps to the side. She self-consciously wraps her arms around her chest and uses one hand to cover her cunt. ‘I’ll allow it for now,’ I think as I close the trap door. With it finally shut, I lead her down the stairs and to my office. She hovers in the doorway. Unsure of herself. She’s been told she’s not allowed in here without my permission. I take a seat at my desk and look up at her. She’s still just standing there. I sigh irritably and glare at her. She gets the idea and shuffles meekly into the room, still covering herself.

I press a button under my desk and from the secret door in my office, hidden behind a bookcase filled with books I never read, Saskia comes out, pushing a large metal rotatable X. The metal is shining silver and I smile with pleasure. Saskia scuttles back into the secret room. I bring myself back to standing, grab Holly’s collar and drag her towards the X. I spin it so her head is upright, for now at least.

Holly is smart, she knows what I want to do. With a sigh of reluctance, she places her milk white back against the icy metal. She lets out a small gasp of surprise at the coldness. Without needing to be told she then steps her right foot up and into the restraint, followed by her right hand. Then holding on tightly she does the same with her left foot and hand. I tighten the restraint, ensuring there is no chance of her moving. I then tie a strap around her waist to secure her and then her head. She doesn’t even try to wriggle. I smile at her, she drops her eyes to the ground. I grab the curved edge and push, spinning the X a full 360. Holly’s eyes blink and roll when she returns to normal as if she is almost dizzy. I pull the X closer to my desk and then slowly rotate it 180 so her head is by the floor, her exposed cunt at the ceiling.

Colour leeches from her skin, rushing towards her head which is slowly going pink. I open a drawer in my desk and find what I’m looking for. I pull out a black box and a 12 inch dildo. I place the dildo at Holly’s lips. “Lube it up cuntosaurus,” I say. She opens her mouth in response and begins bobbing up and down the dildo, she lubes about 3 inches of it before she starts retching and gagging. I remove it. “Shame you can’t take more, looks like this may hurt then,” I add. I screw the dildo onto the black box and begin pushing it against her open cunt hole. She whimpers as I push it in, her whimpers turning to shouts and screams as I force it past the 3-inch mark. It gets stuck about 8 inches in. She is shaking, her throat raw from shouting in pain, but she is going to take it all. I spit against her cunt, allowing her a bit extra lube before I push with all my force. The dildo slowly goes further and further in, Holly screams louder and louder. There is a satisfying slap as her cunt fold around the base where the dildo meets the black box. I secure the box to the cross and turn a switch. Holly groans as the dildo begins vibrating and pumping in and out of her cunt. I smile, pleased at the sight of her cunt stretched around the dildo and the noises coming from her mouth. I tilt the X so that her head is perfectly positioned at the edge of the seat of my chair. I pull my jeans off, and my boxers. Her eyes widen as she realises what I’m about to do. I grab her face, forcing her mouth to open and shove my dick in her willing mouth. Her mouth clamps around it. She doesn’t do anything, she just lays there with it in her mouth. I’m annoyed at her but if she wants to play that game, that’s fine, she’ll have to endure the dildo in her cunt for much longer.

I sit on my chair, my cock still in her mouth and turn my computer on. Once it has loaded, I begin looking at my emails, there are a couple of people interested in buying some of my hucows, some are interested in selling me some gear, others are emailing about using the safe spaces on the estate, or loaning out one of my sluts to them. I glance at Holly, who is still resolutely refusing to suck, before looking back at one of the emails. I think I have the perfect little slut for their need and begin drafting an email response.
After around 5 minutes Holly begins to groan as the dildo brings her to a climax. She tries shifting her heard and wriggling but the straps are too tight. She groans loudly and the vibrations make my cock quiver in her mouth. She’s panting for breath, her lips tightening and relaxing around my cock. I smile, knowing that she will cum soon, and that when she does she’ll think its over. Well, not so fast, its over when I cum, and with her little mouth not working its going to be a painful afternoon for her.

There is a knock at the office door. I look at Holly and then the clock. “Come in,” I say clearly. Holly’s cheeks flush even brighter red than they already were. Her predicament about to become much more public than she anticipated. Saskia opens the door. She takes one glance at Holly then looks at me.

“Your 2pm appointment is here,” Saskia says politely. I nod, to indicate she should bring them up. She closes the door and a few minutes later there is another knock and Saskia holds it open for a young gentleman in his late twenties walking in.

Edward always dresses smart. Every meeting we have he is always dressed very formal and over the top. Today he is wearing plaid trousers, with a white button down shirt and a matching suit jacket. He doesn’t even bat an eyelid at the fact that my cock is out and rammed into Holly’s mouth. “So, she’s the one then?” he asks as he sits in the other chair across from me.

“Yes, this is Holly,” I say, gesturing lazily towards her. “I told you she was all worth it,” I added as his gaze drifted lazily over her.

“Is she any good is the question?” Edward asks me though looking at her mouth.

I roll my eyes. “Not yet, but I’m sure she will soon learn that until I cum she’s not getting out of this situation,” I add. Holly throws daggers at me and reluctantly begins to suck and flick my cock with her tongue, bobbing her head up and down as much as she could. I feel my cock begin to stiffen in between her petite little lips.

“She has to be perfect or he won’t take her,” Edward tells me. Secretly, I don’t want Holly to be perfect. I want her to stay with me, but I know that Edward’s fathers submissive training college will be much better for her. A true place to learn about submitting, being used and trained. And then once she is fully docile and trained, she will be returned to me and be much more valuable. And it will keep her very much focused on the task at hand. No Luke to mess things up this time.

“Look I’ve got eight weeks to get her to the high standard expected,” I explain. “She will be ready,” I add. I think back to the academy, and all the training Luke had given her. Luke wasn’t the only one with family in the sex slavery business, and unlike Luke’s family, Edward’s have much better control of their subs. My cock is beginning to throb and I know I’m about to cum. I pull my cock out from Holly’s mouth and let my cum cover her face. She blinks twice, trying to clear it out her eyes but can’t.

“Very well,” Edward says with a sigh. He looks her over again. “I can see the appeal to her. A youthful innocence,” he says. He looks me dead in the eye. “Yes, I will support your application, but only because you are my friend and I can see potential in her.” He stands. He walks over to Holly. He spins the X so she is back upright and unclasps her restraints. She slips to the ground, her body aching and unable to support her after being in the restraints so long. “Under the table is a cage,” Edward says calmly, ignoring me and focusing on Holly, “I want you to get in it. I’m sure you’ll work out where each body part is supposed to go,” he adds. Holly throws a dark look at me and I slightly incline my head, enough so she knows to do it but not enough to give away her defiance to Edward. She crawls beneath my chair and into the cage. She pokes her head out the hole at the top, places her feet into the restraints on the floor so she is squatting rather than crouching and places her wrists in the leather strap dangling from the top of the cage. Edward closes the door behind her, but not before quietly placing the pin pad on the cage floor under her butt. He then returns to his seat, shoves his cock into her mouth and lets her suck him off. Holly is quick to obey, her legs already burning.

“Feel free to sit down if your legs are aching,” Edward adds after a few minutes when Holly is shaking from the squat position. She keeps sucking, hoping it will all be over soon.

Her leg gives way, her hands slip from the strap and her arse pushes into the pins below, she shouts around the cock but doesn’t stop. Finally Edward pulls his cock out her mouth and covers her chest and cunt with his cum. “Not too bad,” he said. He stands. “I’ll be back in three weeks for a progress update,” he says and then shows himself out of my office. Holly is whimpering in her cage under my desk. I kick it, the pins stabbing her more. She quickly quietens and I unlock her. She crawls back out and waits on her knees next to my chair.

“Back to the attic for you then,” I say. She stands and I lead her back to the attic room and her kennel for the night.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote