View Single Post
Old 09-16-2018, 12:07 PM   #88
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Okay so now for the full results!

But first, a few notes. Thanks Everyone for Participating! The thread turned out great and that is due to your Effort. For those thinking not banning double posting might be something I would regret . . . You didn't get there. I went into the thread knowing the typical amount of replies I've gotten recently was somewhere in the neighborhood of 70. I counted on the count reaching 100. We ended up with 81, so things certainly didn't get out of control.

Of course, it could have been Much Worse. I am one lucky Spanky. The punishments were included in case of that conclusion.

The Winning Punishment: Sex Demons Anal Hell by ONE VOTE.

Total Count: 4,050

That may seem like a lot if you haven't seen my other threads. It is on the high side but far from unheard of or ridiculous. Good work People!

Potential Swap Total: 1,800

For the swaps, the dubious honour of being most popular was a tie between Anal with the Glass Dildo and Spanks with the Crop. There was a very obvious preference for these options.

Anal: 650
Crop: 650
Hair Brush: 200
Rubber Paddle: 150
Ping Pong Paddle: 100
Spatula: 50

That leaves 2250 strokes with the Wand I cannot avoid. The swaps are optional. Dare I? Or do I think I can face the wrath of my wand for more than the minimum required?

Also, I generated a Random Number to select the Random Player mentioned in the Punishment Poll. That player is Post # 34 - theswitchyside. I think because Switchy worked SO HARD to get the post count up, I may consult with him on a few minor details that could be set.

I plan to make a start on this tonight but that does depend on how the rest of my day goes. I think all may be doable in an evening before bedtime. Ending my denial may very well be within my grasp!

I will post any further updates to the thread, such as details and some sort of report.

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote