View Single Post
Old 07-19-2021, 01:03 AM   #6
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 4

“Well this looks fun!” Kate’s head snapped up with a start, she hadn’t heard Scott and Jade approaching, she had her back to the house.
“Hi Scott, yeah, just a lazy afternoon on a hot day” Candice said, giving Kate a wry smile, fuck you bitch, Kate thought to herself.
Scott came up behind Kate and put his hands on her shoulders “I hope you’ve been behaving yourself?”
“Yes Sir, as always” Kate was so glad he was here, maybe he’d bring her torment to an end.
“Get up” he said
“How long have you been home” Candice asked
“About half an hour, we were watching you from the house, it seemed a shame to interrupt when you were having so much fun, Kate does give such a good massage”
“Oh yes, she’s quite skilled, when she manages to keep her mind on the job”
Scott looked at Kate, she’d turned to face him when she was on her feet “You look a mess Kate, take the hood off”
“Yes Sir” she struggled out of the hood, the latex fighting her all the way, the wet rubber gripped her skin and snapped painfully if she lost her grip on it. When it was off she stood there, her hair was soaked and matted, plastered to her head, her face was red and glowing. It was thirty degrees, but the air felt so cool and refreshing, she savoured every breath of cooling breeze.
Scott couldn’t help smiling, Candice knew how to push her to the limit.
Scott and Jade had both undressed before they came out, Jade was just wearing the tiniest of bikini bottoms and Scott had on a pair of small tight speedos. Kate’s eyes were drawn down to these, the outline of his huge cock was clearly visible, she could see he had a semi, probably the result of watching the pair of them for a while.
She couldn’t ignore the desperate state of her bladder anymore, now Scott was here there was a chance she’d be able to get some relief without punishment.
“Please Sir, may I please use the bathroom Sir?” she said meekly, looking up at Scott from under her wet sticky hair.
“You need to piss do you? You’ve only been in that suit for what, seven hours is it? why can’t you hold it?” Scott had guessed Candice might have something to do with this.
Kate glanced over at Candice who just raised her eyebrows, daring Kate to even mention the water she’d been forced to drink. Kate sighed “I’m sorry Sir, I should have emptied properly before putting the suit on” was all she could come up with.
Scott smirked “Well you’ll know better next time won’t you. Go and get the keys, they’re on the table in the kitchen”
“Yes Sir” Kate shuffled as fast as she could towards the house, desperate not to fail now so close to getting relief.
This was the second day of being forced to perform the daily housekeeping in such restrictive bondage, it was Candice’s idea of an appropriate punishment for some perceived failures when she spent the day cleaning Candice’s house for her while she was out. Jade had offered her services to Candice as Derek was busy at work during the day and Candice wanted the cleaning done while she wasn’t there.
As she’d worked her way through the list of tasks Candice had left her, she tried to get inside her head, to think of everything Candice would check to catch her out, she knew this was fairly hopeless as Candice would always find something but she had to try.
After a day of unrelenting drudge, it was a pair of dirty panties that had somehow found themselves under the mattress, dust on the top of one of the door frames and a crease in a blouse that should have been ironed perfectly.
Kate’s heart was in her mouth as she followed Candice as she strode around the house, she was expecting to be caught out on more things knowing what Candice was like. She seemed to go straight to the panties under the mattress, how the fuck were they supposed to have got there?
By the time she’d got home Scott had received Candice’s report. Scott thought that three days in the bondage suit, one day for each mistake was quite harsh, but he didn’t object. He loved seeing Kate’s voluptuous body being hugged by the tight leather, the way she wriggled in it as she tried to get around always got him hard.
As she shuffled desperately back to them, she could feel another little dribble escape from her straining bladder, the chastity belt was applying a constant pressure to it.
She quickly handed the bunch of keys to Scott “Please Sir” she said as she stood there squirming.
Scott smirked and slowly went through the keys until he found the one for the chains on her collar, releasing this Kate’s hands were free, then he unlocked the padlock on the zip on the back of the neck of the bondage suit. He then handed the keys to Kate “You can do the rest”.
With shaking hands she fumbled desperately with the rest of the locks, a padlock on the ankle of each high heel, the chains on her wrists and the five thick buckles that circled her body and legs tightly.
Eventually she unzipped the suit and wriggled out of it, relieved to feel the fresh air on her skin again, her body was dripping in sweat.
She looked over at Scott, her eyes pleading for permission to go and relieve herself, but Scott wasn’t looking in her direction, he was sitting on another lounger chatting with Jade.
“Stand still bitch, stop fidgeting” Candice barked at her. Her heart sank, surely Scott wasn’t going to leave it to Candice, she knew she was doomed if she had anything to do with it.
Scott looked up “Let her piss Candice, you’re such a fucking bitch” he grinned.
“Oh alright then” she stuck her tongue out playfully at Scott.
“Get over by the wall” she commanded. Kate walked over to a long brick wall that ran along one edge of the pool, this was the back of the garages where Scott kept his collection of cars.
Candice slowly sauntered over to the squirming Kate “So you need to piss do you?”
“Yes, please Goddess, please….” Kate begged.
“Hmmmmm, let’s have you on your hands, come on, up against the wall, legs in the air” Kate wasn’t expecting this, but she should have known Candice would always add a little something.
“Yes Goddess” It didn’t matter if it meant she could relieve the pressure in her bladder she just needed to do it. Quicky, she put her hands on the floor close to the wall and jumped up, so her feet rested against the hot bricks.
Scott and Jade had stopped their conversation to watch the show now.
“Are you ready slut”
“Ye..yes Goddess, please, please”
“Oh hold on, I just need my phone” Candice giggled. For fuck sake, Kate screamed inside.
Agonisingly slowly Candice walked back to the lounger, she picked up her phone and got the camera ready, when she was standing a few feet in front of Kate she said “Smile bitch”
Uuuugh, just get on with it, Kate could hardly contain her frustration.
“I said smile” Candice said, more sternly this time, she hadn’t been joking.
Kate forced a travesty of a smile onto her face.
“That’s better” Candice said from behind her phone “Now piss, slut”
Kate relaxed her muscles before she’d finished speaking, the warm fluid flooded her belt, it soon found it’s way under the waist band and several streams started trickling down her stomach and over her tits, this brought a roar of laughter from all three of them, Kate didn’t care though, the relief was intense. She could feel the trickles of piss running down her neck and onto her face, she spluttered as some went in her mouth and down her nose, some made its way into her eyes, stinging them.
The stream seemed to be never ending, her arms were starting to shake now with the effort of keeping herself up against the wall.
Eventually the flow slowed and stopped, leaving Kate dripping in piss and sweat.
“Is that better?” Candice mocked.
“Yes Goddess” Kate spluttered, trying to catch her breath. Uuugh, I’ve just water boarded myself with my own piss, Kate thought to herself, Fuck my life.

Scott had come over to stand next to Candice now “Stand up Kate” he said.
Gratefully Kate let her feet drop to the floor and she turned to face them “Thank you Sir” his cock looked even bigger now, it had gone from a semi to looking like it was about to spring out the top of his tight little trunks.
“You look a state Kate, we need to get you cleaned up” Scott said as he walked over to a hose attached to the wall, grabbing the head he walked back, with the hose unwinding from the real behind him.
“Get your phone ready, you might want to post this” he said to Candice.
“Arms up” he said to Kate as he turned on the nozzle. Kate raised her arms and held them out to her sides. She gasped at the initial blast of cold water, but soon recovered, she was soon enjoying the feeling of the jets hitting her body, it was the first time she’d felt cool all day. Scott worked his way around her body, rinsing off the sweat and piss, when the stream hit the front of her chastity belt she moaned and shuffled from foot to foot, the vibrations were enough to make her clit react and it was soon tingling again. She spluttered and gasped as he directed the water at her face as he washed the sweat from her hair.
“Turn around” She turned her back to him, keeping her arms outstretched. He repeated the procedure, washing the rest of her body.
Of course, Candice had to get involved “Here Scott, hold the phone, I want a go” she snatched the nozzle from Scott and handed him her phone.
Scott laughed “OK OK, just don’t break her”
“Oh she can take it” Candice said “Now slut, bend over, touch your toes.”
“For fuck sake” Kate said under her breath before she could stop herself, if it wasn’t for the water Candice would have heard.
Kate did as commanded, keeping her legs straight, she touched her toes.
“Get those legs apart” Kate just groaned, she knew what was coming.
Candice adjusted the nozzle, changing it from the multiple streams from the numerous holes around the outside of the head to a concentrated jet from the middle.
Bent over with her legs spread Kate was well aware how exposed her asshole was, framed perfectly by the circular hole in the back of her chastity belt. She braced for the inevitable.
She felt the powerful jet hit the back of her leg, then it worked its way up. She could feel it moving from one ass cheek to the other, pounding and massaging her skin. She could feel it working closer to the middle, building the anticipation, she knew Candice was just teasing her.
“Aaagh!” Kate squealed as she felt the powerful jet hit her asshole.
“Yes!” Candice exclaimed, “let’s give the bitch an enema”
Kate felt the water flooding under her belt, rushing up under her pussy, the fast flow made her clit quiver. “Aaagh” she gasped as the jet found its target again, bringing excited laughter from Candice as the water forced its way inside her.
“Keep filming Scott” she said as she made Kate dance under the unrelenting flow, Kate tried wriggling her hips as much as she dared to avoid the water but Candice could keep her aim accurate.
Eventually she tired of her game, Kate was shivering by the time they finally turned the water off, at least it was a relief from the stifling heat

As she turned round, Candice was playing with her phone, no doubt posting the latest footage for the world to see.
Scott and Jade were sitting on a lounger, they were embraced and kissing passionately, Jade’s hand had slid down to Scott’s trunks and she’d pulled the waist band down slightly, allowing his cock to spring out and stand erect so her hand could gently stroke the shaft.
Kate just had to stand by the wall, waiting for one of them to give her a command.
Candice started to put her clothes on, wriggling into her tiny skirt, then slipped on the blouse and tied it up. After putting on her socks and shoes she used two bands to bunch her hair into two ponytails high on each side of her head, Harley Quinn style. It looked more like a sexy schoolgirl Halloween outfit than something to be seen out wearing.
“I need to get round to Derek’s” she said as she walked past Scott and Jade “He’s been slacking lately, he needs a bit of…..…motivation” She smirked “I could do with some new outfits”
Jade removed her lips from Scott’s “OK sweetie, have fun”
“Oh I will, Derek…….not so much” she laughed as she strode past the pool towards the side entrance and her parked car.
Jade noticed Kate still standing by the wall “Well Kate, haven’t you got some chores to finish?”
“Yes Miss”
“It looked like there’s still lots to do, I don’t know what you’ve been doing all afternoon” she teased.
“I’m sorry Miss” Kate said as she started walking back to the house, Jade and Scott were already kissing again though, Jade was laying on the lounger now with Scott leaning over her, watching Candice torturing Kate, turning her into a desperate wreck had got them both horny, they’d be there for a while.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)
subby999uk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to subby999uk for this post: