SimiGreen

Here are people who've attempted this dare so far;

Misspublic; (story is on her thread.)
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...246295&page=38

Haleyx18: (her thread)
Private report;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleyx18
To start off the dare I walked an hour to a nice park that was perfect for me to drop off my keys. I found a perfect bush to keep them in and took a picture of it so I would remember where it is.
During the preparation, I got totally naked and put nipple clamps on my nipples since I didn’t have an extra dildo or vibe. I then got myself super wet and inserted my vibe deep into my pussy and taped it shut leaving it on high. I then got my really good friend to tie me like your avatar and she taped my mouth shut. She then grabbed my phone and made sure the alarm was working and set it up for intervals of 15 minutes starting at 12:00 Midnight and taped it to my side and then took a sharpie and wrote free use on my belly with an arrow pointing down to my pussy. I left the key for the cuffs and the house keys with my friend and I was off.
I have to say it was really scary walking but my pussy was super wet and felt so exposed it was amazing. I was walking and all of a sudden heard my phone go off forgetting there was an alarm on me. It was super scary and a few people saw me walking but since it was dark they couldn’t see I was naked. It wasn’t until 12:30 that something exciting happened, a dog walker/jogger passed by and saw me naked she walked over to make sure I was ok and saw the free use sign and decided to rub my clit for a few seconds making me writhe with pleasure, she then slapped my ass and starting jogging again. At this moment, my cunt was totally dripping wet, I also had a few bug bites all over my naked body so I was in a bit of pain (Not complaining). It got to 12:45 and my alarm went off and a older man saw me and slapped my tits and told me to get off his property. Finally, I got to the park and guess who I see it’s the dog walker again. She walks over and says hello how’re you and untapped my vibe and starts vigorously fingering me until I squirt all over her hand, she wiped if all over me to attract more insects which sucked. I got to the bush I left my keys in and got my keys and started my walk back home.
Throughout the dare I was scared and nervous but I found it to be a lot of fun and I’m masturbating writing this report I hope it was good (:
Private report;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I saw that dare you gave to a few different people (public nude walk), and it was such a great and fun dare that I couldn't help but doing it myself. You're probably not interested in a report from someone who you didn't give the dare to, but I felt like I had to share my experience with someone (and thank you for the dare).

I decided early on to opt for the extreme version. Doing things the "easy" way has never been my style. Plus, it meant more risk and more fun, probably. In hindsight, that was a naive thought.

I thought of a place in a good distance from my home, around an hour I assumed, and dropped the keys off there in a small bush by the edge of a park. Once I got back home I started preparing myself. High heels on (and I rarely walk in them, so that felt odd), vibrating dildo in my cunt, taped shut in there. Turned on, off course. I tied my body according to your picture, making my breasts really stand out. On my belly I wrote "SLUT - FREE TO USE" with a thick permanent marker, and as I looked in the mirror, I sure looked like a slut.

I prepared the phone alarms and taped my phone to my inner thigh. A small chain attached to my nipples, connecting the two. A piece of tape over my mouth to finish the look. Finally, I cuffed my hands behind my back, leaving the key on my kitchen table. I walked out the door, locked the front door (behind my back, which was difficult just that) and dropped the key through the mailbox.

I started walking, time was just after 04, and it was still dark out. No one else on the street as I strolled down with my heels, walking like a almost ready spaghetti straw. I realized early on that it'd take more than an hour for me to reach it with heels on, but I tried my best to walk quickly.

First encounter was 10 minutes past that, a guy in about my age, maybe a little older, passed right by me on the street. He seemed drunk but stopped me and asked if I was fine, I nodded. He let me go without any further contact to my relief, although he was kind of cute and I wouldn't have minded. After another few minutes my first alarm rang. Holy shit it was loud, since it was so quiet all around. I didn't see anyone on the street but as I glanced up the house on my right, in one of the apartments someone was clearly staring right at me. I tried to ignore it.

It was quite hot out but the nervousity and my nudity still made me shiver, and I felt my nipples feeling hard and sensitive. My tied tits wiggling as I walked, and then the vibe in my pussy. I hadn't minded it at first, but now it made its presence known. I felt my knees weak as I was getting close to an orgasm, I moaned through the tape and leaned towards a car. I came, it was an intense orgasm and I felt light headed. Moaning, shivering, I kept walking, ignoring the continuing buzzing in my cunt.

Next encounter was worse. Past the second alarm, now 30 minutes in, I saw a group of girls who were talking loud and laughing to themselves down the street. I considered hiding, but didn't see any good spots for that. Gathered courage and kept walking, getting nearer and nearer to them. They noticed me shortly after that, one of then yelled "LOOK" and all of them burst out laughing. They were definitely drunk, but seemed quite.. well, not the nicest girls so to speak. A blonde girl, tall and with a shit ton of makeup from what I could see, exclaimed "damn right you're a slut" and giggled. I wanted to reply with that she looked like one herself but because of the tape, nothing. She continued asking if I was daref to do this, but I shook my head, even though that was semi-true. "You WANT to do this?" followed by more laughter from all of them. I decided to keep walking and took a step, misplaced my foot completely and tripped over. I didn't hurt myself much, got back to my feet quickly but noticed two of the girls were taking pictures or even filming me. My face felt hot, dark red of embarrassment. I started walking and felt a slap on my bare ass, but ignored it. Heard some calls behind me from them but I tried not to listen and hurried off.

In time for the third alarm, almost too perfectly timed, I was on the verge of cumming again. This time was worse, felt more intense and my body felt weaker than before. The humiliating encounters surely played a part in that too. As the alarm soundedd, I was about to give up and let the orgasm happen, but I managed to hurry to a bush by the edge of the park I was headed to, the other end of it though, and came. I moaned, now feeling the tape loosen. I moved my mouth and tried getting the tape off and succeeded, and as it came off I nearly screamed, the pleasure was amazing.

I was surprised to find that I had reached my destination sooner than what was planned. I found the spot where I had left my keys and retrieved them without problem. Now for the walk home. I kicked off my heels as my feet were hurting quite bad, and they impaired my walking too much. I had a small bruise on my knee from how I had fell but it wasn't too bad. The vibe in my wet pussy kept going hard, and at this point I was letting out moans every other second.

Another alarm went off. This time around, a guy across the street changed his direction towards me. His movement scared me a little, you never know what kind of intentions people have, and sure enough he was interested in what he saw. He said hi, squeeezed my breasts before I even replied, kept going and said "lovely", and pulled the chain hard enough for me to gasp. He asked me why I was doing this, and I replied with "for the thrill". He let me go with a final squeeze, and that was luckily the final encounter of my trip. Another alarm went off and the sun was starting to rise, but I made it home safe and sound (close to at least). My pussy was desperate for some rest and my breasts felt so free after I had removed the rope.

I thought of how crazy of a dare it had been and how risky it was, but also how incredibly amazing I felt throughout it. Being exposed, humiliated, having close to no control.. it's hard to describe, but the closest I get is: best dare of my life. So again, thank you so much for writing this dare. I sincerely wish you'll write more on this level and theme, because I'd do it straight away with this experience in mind.
SimiGreen is offline   Reply With Quote