View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 06:53 AM   #10518
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Finally can scale something!

Did 100 vanilla ones yesterday. I was never alone so I went for doing them in the woods as usual. Did in 25x sessions.

First one, as soon as I reached the river. Flipped my back to the open space and started slapping as hard as I could. I have to say slapping myself doesn't give me the same feeling, even if I'm doing it much harder than a girl would eventually do. God it hurt. This time around both dogs came to me, probably because spanks make much more noise than the face slaps and I usually call them back by clapping hands. Had them on me the whole spanking time haha. They were a bit worried but nothing bad

Finished the first 25, I sat on the bank of the river to smoke a cig and my butt was already a bit sore. Stood up, pants down again and went for the other 25 focusing on hitting the same spot over and over and going as violently as I could. I much prefer the moment the hand hits the face, by now it's sure, but the feeling that these left me was really pleasant and arousing. Could feel the cheeks getting warmer and warmer under my hands.

Started walking back and I could definitely feel them when my ass was rubbing on the pants. I'm commando since forever. Did the third session as soon as I reached the place where cars are parked, cause I wanted to add a bit of risk. This is where I really started feeling them. First touch to the cheeks had me find them on fire and while I was bashing the glasses started to fog from the heat on my face. Didn't sweat but I was close. Once finished, my back was completely covered and overrun by that usual and wonderful pain sensation. It literally got me hard.

Last session was by a quiet road. Got my back towards it, dropped pants and started going hard again. This one was tough. Teeth and eyes closed cause I was feeling every hit a lot and when I was finished the pain bliss was reaching the knees and the bottom part of my back. Raised the pants with dogs jumping all over me, went back to my car and returned home. Felt every step of it haha.

Once back home, I went on changing the clothes and the pant's band scratched me so hard I had to take a look at the mirror. Really satisfacted with my work there, it was all nicely red and aking. Wore another pair of pants on my boner and went on to prepare dinner.

COUNTS:

0 FACE + 10% = 0

VANILLA 410 -100 = 310 + 10% = 341
Each thigh with wooden spoon (hit same place) 168 + 10% = 185
CRAB NIPPLES 19 + 10% = 27 +10 % = 30
CRAB CHEEKS 10 + 10% = 15 +10 % = 17
CRAB LOBES 10 + 10% = 15 +10 % = 17
STAY STILL 19 + 10% = 27 +10 % = 30
WET 59 + 10% = 80 +10 % = 88
PRAY 27 + 10% = 37 +10 % = 41

Today I'll go for one hundred more and to other body parts, hopefully. Want to pay the ABC thread as well. Fingers crossed!

DOUBLE for otrsan, giga BURST for Manarus and on we go!

Wanted to give sweet Prior some more, but I'm too late for that

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote