View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 04:58 PM   #9
GrrlSpanky
Distinguished Member

Oh my dear confessional, Mr. DM has been putting a lot of thought into what he should do with this pussy he owns. I have my first set of daily instructions to ensure his pussy stays as stimulated as he wishes her to be.

He has decided I should be dripping wet when I walk my dogs. Before I am allowed to walk the dogs, which I must do three times a day, I have to edge through my clothing. In fact, any time I leave the house at ALL I must edge through my clothes. I have to be wearing at least panties when I edge but my intention will be to be fully clothed and edge through my clothes so if I get wet like a dirty little slut, there is no hiding it. When I actually walk the dogs, I am required to be plugged.

Twice per day Monday through Friday, I am required to give control of my lovense to someone through a link, and one of those times must be while I am walking my dogs. On weekends, I have to give a lovense link three times per day, and twice it must be while walking my dogs.

And of course that is in addition to any other teasing pussy play I get saddled with by everyone else. And I have been getting a few PM's to that effect. Just a few . . .

I am so blessed to have all this excitement awaiting me each and every day. I am so blessed to have someone helping me to satisfy my insatiable pussy. God it just makes me want to cum. No luck there . . .

Interests: Spanking, Denial, masturbation, Anal, Hypno, blackmail, humiliation, exposure, edging

Looking forward to some dirty fun during my vacation the last two weeks of November.

Clearly, I need a Doctor

PM Me: Dares you hope end up on my Blog

You can help me with my Therapy here.

Last edited by GrrlSpanky; 07-16-2020 at 07:01 PM.
GrrlSpanky is offline   Reply With Quote