View Single Post
Old 10-05-2015, 01:03 AM   #10
subby999uk
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to subby999uk

Chapter 8

"How the fuck did this happen? I can't believe this, you've ruined my life you bitches" Ken was slumped in a chair near Sue and Tina's desks, he was sweating visibly, Tina was closest and couldn't help cringing.
Tina couldn't help smiling at the irony of it, they'd been ripping off the company for weeks right under the nose of this idiot and here he is, in as much trouble as them, probably more. Tina knew if it came to it, they could make it sound like Ken was the ringleader, he was their boss after all, what could they have done but go along with what he wanted?
"Shut up Ken, you're part of this now, you attached Sophia you fucking idiot, we'll make sure you go down with us, can you imagine what they do to guys who attack women in prison?"
Ken could imagine only too well, he'd been thinking of nothing else for the past two hours "But......" his hands clenched into fists, he was seething with anger, he wanted to hit the bitch, well both of them ,for getting him into this, but he was trapped, he needed to keep control if he was going to have any chance of getting out of this.
He sighed deeply, he was beaten "What are we going to do?"
"What choice have we got?" Tina replied "If we don't go along with it we're all fucked"
"It's alright for you, you live with your parents, you can afford to take a pay cut, I can hardly afford the rent as it is, I'll be out on the streets" Ken whined.
"Me too, I'll have to sell my car, I can hardly afford the payments now, aaagh, fuck, this is a nightmare" the implications of her new terms of employment were starting to dawn on Sue.
"All we can do is go along for now and hope things blow over" Ken said, not convinced that was going to happen.
They sat their in silence, contemplating their fate, all looking at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with anyone.
After a couple of minutes they heard footsteps, looking up they saw Alex striding towards them.
"Well? Have you made up your minds? this is your only chance, agree to my terms now or fuck off and take your chances with the police" It wasn't quite five, but Alex couldn't be bothered to wait, she had their contracts in her hand.
The three of them glanced at each other, squirming in their seats, the tension in the air was palpable, finally Ken spoke up "We agree" he said, his voice quiet and shaky.
"A wise choice" Alex said with a grin, your only fucking choice wasn't it you losers, she thought to herself.
She handed each their new contracts, as they started to glance through the several pages of small, tightly spaced print she handed them pens "Oh just sign the fucking things, you know you haven't got a choice" she snapped impatiently.
They all turned to the back pages and signed them, Alex was quick to snatch them back before they had a chance to read any more of the details.
Turning to Ken, Alex pulled the cap off of an aerosol can she was holding "Ken, you smell disgusting" with that she sprayed him with the can, covering him with the heavily perfumed deodorant, making him cough and gasp as some went in his face.
When she'd finished she tossed the can to him "You'll use that from now on, you'll keep a can of it on your desk and you'll use it three times a day, If I ever can't smell it on you then they'll be consequences".
The deodorant was a cheap brand with a strong flowery feminine scent, very distinctive "Can I use a different type?" he asked timidly.
"Seriously? you're really trying to argue with me already?"
"No....I....No Alex"
"You'll address me as Miss Alex from now on, that goes for all of you, understand?"
"Yes Miss Alex" they replied, almost in unison, Sue's cheeks were burning with the humiliation, she'd always thought of Alex as a friend, how could it have come to this?
"And that goes for Sophia as well, you'll address her as Miss Sophia"
They sat in silence, the realisation of what it was going to be like under the new order of things was sinking in.
Alex chuckled "Awww, look at you, all so sad, well too fucking bad, you made your bed, now fucking lie in it"
"Come with me" she commanded, turning, she walked towards a door near the corner of the building.
The three of them exchanged glances as they stood up, all nervous about what was to come next. They followed Alex to the door, she unlocked it and lead them up a staircase.
Ken led the way, he couldn't help admiring her shapely, sexy ass wriggling in front of his face as she walked up the stairs a couple of steps ahead of him.
When they got to the top Alex turned "I guess you've never been up here Tina, we haven't used this part of the building for years, not since the new unit was finished.
"N-No Miss Alex" Tina replied.
"I'm assuming you've been thinking about how you're going to manage on your reduced salaries, well I have the perfect solution" Alex was loving this, the three of them were terrified of her now, they new she held their futures in her hand, she could ruin them all if the whim took her.
They all looked at her expectantly, they all had an idea what was coming but hoped they were wrong.
"These offices are vacant, you can move in here, aren't I kind?"
Tina looked pale, she was shocked "I-I don't think I could move out, I've never lived away from my parents"
"Nonsense, you're nineteen, it's time you had some independence" Alex loved the irony, letting Tina be independent was the last thing she had planned.
Tina looked around and her heart sank, she was in a long dark corridor lined with doors to small grubby offices, there was a damp musty smell in the air, the floor was covered in worn dirty carpet tiles. She looked inside the first office, it had a florescent light on the ceiling that flickered and hummed, the walls were painted cream but were dirty and scuffed, they still had random pieces of paper, calendars and wall planners pinned and taped to them, it was like the previous occupant had just got up and left one day, leaving the evidence of their working life to be discovered years later. Boxes of junk were stacked against the wall.
"You've got everything you need, there's a bathroom and a kitchen at the end" Alex said, Ken remembered them, the kitchen was just a small windowless room with a sink and a small worktop just big enough for the kettle and microwave that was used by the staff at lunchtime. They walked down the corridor until they reached it, the microwave was still their, after all these years.
The expression on Sue's face was priceless, Alex relished her look of disgust, not quite the swish apartment she'd managed to rent for herself recently, Alex had been around there one evening, it had been a stretch for her but she was very proud of the place.
Finally they reached the bathroom door, Alex pushed it open and they were greeted by a foul smell.
Sue gasped "Shit!" she couldn't hide her revulsion when she saw the state of the filthy toilet and small hand basin, it hadn't been cleaned for years.
"Oh don't look so worried, you have your pick of offices to use as bedrooms, and I'm sure you'll have it looking like home in no time"
"Please Miss Alex, there's no need for this, I'll find a smaller apartment" Sue couldn't imagine having to live in this shit hole, especially with Ken here as well.
"Oh I insist Sue, I want you where I can keep an eye on you. And don't worry, the rent will be very reasonable"
They all turned when they heard that "What?......" Ken exclaimed.
"Well you didn't think you'd be living in my lovely office suit rent free did you?" Alex taunted "I'll be deducting forty percent of your salaries for rent, any complaints?"
They were all ready to burst with anger and frustration at this latest revelation, there would be hardly anything left of their much reduced salaries, they'd be working all day then coming back to this dump every night and getting virtually nothing to show for it.
"No Miss Alex" Ken said, despite the state of the place and the fact that he'd be paying through the nose for it he couldn't help thinking of the possibilities, he'd be living with these two attractive women, there wouldn't be much privacy in the cramped offices, his mind started to swirl with perverted thoughts.
"No Miss Alex" Sue's mind was swirling as well at the thought of being trapped in such confined quarters with Ken all night, but for very different reasons, she was numb, almost in shock, these developments were too much to take in.
"No Miss Alex" Tina couldn't get the image of the filthy bathroom out of her mind, a world away from the luxurious en-suite she had at home in her parents expensive house, fuck, this can't be happening, was all she could think.
"Well it's clocking off time, I'm going to leave you to it, looks like you've got a lot of cleaning to do, I'll be up here again in the morning to make sure you've been working hard, Ken, you know where the cleaning equipment's kept"
"Yes Miss Alex"
"I want you all moved in here over the weekend, that gives you four days to move any furniture you can fit in."
Sue was sobbing now, it was just getting worse and worse, she thought about washing, there would be no more nice luxurious hot showers, there was one small hand basin that they would all have to use to wash themselves, it was going to be a nightmare "Please Miss Alex, please don't do this" she begged pitifully.
"Oh shut up Sue, I've hardly started, so stop whining and get busy" Alex was bored with them now, the offices were cold and damp and the mouldy smell was starting to make her feel sick "I'm going, remember what I said, you've got until the morning to get this place habitable"
They all watched her stroll down the corridor and disappear down the stairs in silence, as soon as they heard the door at the bottom of the stairs slam shut the shouting and recriminations started, they were all feeling frustrated and impotent and needed to let off steam, venting their anger as they each blamed the others for the predicament they were in.
Eventually they calmed down, half an hour had passed and the cleaning still needed to be done, reluctantly they got to work, Ken was delegated the delightful task of scrubbing the toilet clean as the girls started to take the rubbish that filled every room down to the bins.
By midnight they were all exhausted but the place was at least empty and the smell was starting to fade, they all made their ways home, trepidation of what was to come in the morning filled them all, it was obvious the repercussions of there actions and their decision to go along with Alex's plans would be far more profound and far reaching than just a change to their terms of employment.

Likes: Tease and Denial, Edging, Chastity, Masturbation instructions, Writing fiction

Stories

Looking for a female sub to tease who enjoys masturbation instructions, orgasm control and being denied long and short term
Also looking for naughty girls who need some traditional discipline (spanking, corner time, line writing, etc)