Switchy Devil

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dskywere View Post
Are you accusing me of being blank and anonymous? Hehehe
Not at all! Just describing the edges of the spectrum

Quote:
I’ll have you know I have spent the last few days making my profile as interesting as I can possibly make it, there’s even pictures (a whole 60 of them) n everything, I even coloured my profile :P - I’ve even finished making my PM dares List (that I hope no one reads since I’m cruel to myself, and some of them I’m even embarrassed to share lol) - the mixed success thing I mentioned was to do with my 1st thread getting 2 PMs, 2nd thread getting 1 reply and my AMA thread got 1 reply - so the first thread I made with basic detail got more interest than a fully detailed thread or even a free form ask my questions thread - which I find to be really interesting actually
It is.. Also, sometimes, I think it may just be 'the time'. Threads can drift to the bottom of the list quickly, and be forgotten. Might need some luck to have someone catch interest and reply while it's in focus.

Quote:
But I’m here now, so will try and interact with as many people as possible on here and see what happens - hopefully goes well
More people, more joy! it will go well

Like my post? I'm looking for a more permanent solution Consider
my AD!

What I think I want

TanguBot / DomDiscordBot blog

Kik: tangula | Likes/limits/etc for strangers | PM Dares
tangula is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tangula for this post: