Thread: Hitler
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2007, 07:11 PM   #4
Pokerboy
Account Banned

He was a man with a dream. Is dream at first was good. But after gaining power and becoming a hero to his people. He had outused that power. He turned Germany into a horrible place. But he also rampaged across all of Europe. Which really pisses me off. Even though I am from the U.S. I love the U.K. and would die for it. I think Hitler was dumb after he had so much power. I really dont think he killed himself though. I think it was like a super secreat English Spy Group. As for Russia, I give them props. Even despite the wars with Europe Russia had some how gained the Allies friendship. I hate Hitler Cause I am a Jew and thanks to him. Most of my people are dead. Millions. I once saw somthing in a Jewish Cematary and I think I should tell you about it. Prehaps if there are any Hitler followers out there this will perswade you.

At The Cemotary as we were driving passing my Grandfathers Gravestone (He was a soilder for the U.S. during WW2. He would take over radio staitons then he would act as a D.J. and keep his British American and French friends happy.) We had seen a case. This case was small. It held an Item in it. I had gotten out of the car and walked up to it. Ifront of the case there was a Stone in had this entitled on it. " Tell Your Children, have them tell there Children have their Children tell there children have them tell there Children.... Never Forgot...." Then looking at the case there was a Brick. It seemed old. It was a Brick from the ovens where Hitler and his men burn Men, Woman and Children Alive. This item I saw contained the ashes of Thousands of people. Hitler was smart. But he was a a currputed man. Who lessons only hurt Germany. That Brick has more meaning then any of our lives. That Brick has the meaning of a million....... If not yet more. Shalom Havrim.... (Until we meet again in Hebrew)
Pokerboy is offline   Reply With Quote