View Single Post
Old 04-12-2022, 02:00 AM   #7
gently

Rainbow Orgasm denial, and my questionable taste in literature

Hello, and thank you for your questions!

You were talking about being hot and bothered - do you have any experience with denial? Not in any controlled way, no. I do try to prolong the time to my orgasm as much as possible as a matter of habit, just to prolong the pleasure… But I haven’t really tried any of these formal orgasm control dares. I’m not sure I’d be disciplined enough to keep to it, to be honest 😅

What are your hobbies and interests outside of kink? I do some digital art (some of it even quite steamy…) and go bouldering. Otherwise, I just stay home and read trashy fantasy novels, or fanfiction.

Great picture, I hope the mouth has a great smile? I always smile when I’m showing off…

What was the last object you had in each of your holes? Hm, so my pretty purple vibrator in my pussy. A nice long ice lolly in my mouth 😉 And I haven’t really tried any anal play yet, so that’s all in the future…

I’d love your help in figuring out what I like, dislike, and feel that panty-dropping, reckless adoration for.

So far, I’m a massive fan of being tied up, bodywriting, verbal humiliation, hypnosis, exhibitionism, and worshipping cock and pussy. I am also happy to share photographs and answer questions ☺️

Vote on my sexual mantra now, and get a reward 😘
gently is offline   Reply With Quote